Purpose

After what he had been told by Ori, that Ori knew a way out Owen did not know what to do.

He stood atop someone's roof and sighed "how easy it would be to give in to the stress and jump" sighed Owen as he sat down dangling his feet.

Acho Krow and Magic who where standing around and talking by the fire saw what Owen was doing. "You know I see it perfectly in the character in him for him to jump" joked Krow it chuckled as it saw the look of panic on Magic's face before noticing the expression on Owens.

"Well shit" said Krow as its expression changed to concern it didn't nessary care for these people but it did not want to lose the last leader figure (in this au Kyle got demoted before the dark maze).

Magic rushed to get to the roof and put an arm around Owens waist as he was about to push himself off. Owen tried to fight off the grasp but Krow also came up to help surprisingly, Owen might be able to overpower them individually but not together.

"Owen what the hell?" Asked Krow looking at him it sighed looking at Owen shaking its head and turning "Careful with this one magic" was all Krow said before walking off.

"Is something bugging you?" Asked Magic Owen shook his head "I don't it's just I don't know" said Owen as he got up and walked away Magic walked after him.

The two arrived in Owens house "Owen please talk to me what's bothering you?" Asked Magic she was ready for almost every question but the one he asked wasn't something she was prepared for.

"What purpose do I serve?"