FALLEN|...You've done this before...|MEMORIES

"Kid!" Said a Scottish man looking at the kid that was so good at archery he managed to get them so fair. "We can't lose you kid your one of our best" said The Scottish man. The kid simply nodded as they entered the final hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey what's the last thing you guys remember?" Asked Magic curious "A flower field I think" responded Graecie "Something to do with fire" Replied Rasbi causing Owen to shudder. "What about you Owen?" Asked Graecie Owen sighed "It was of my dad hitting-" Owen stopped 'this is the part where I shut up' Owen thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owen sighed leaning against one of the large walls looking at his friends "Point is why does it feel all so familiar to you?" Asked Mowhee Owen sighed as he shrugged.

A Scottish man walked out from the maze "Where's that tiny child mate?" Asked the man everyone turned to him whilst Owen crouched behind Graecie.

"You good Owen?" Asked Graecie she was obviously worried about him. He sighed "...I'll be in my house if you need me" muttered Owen as he ran "Hey get back here boy!" The Scottish man called attempting to run after him but Mowhee tripped him with his leg "Sorry my foot slipped" said Mowhee.

"Look I don't know what you did to probably our strongest member to scare him that much but..." began Graecie pulling out a dagger "You better stay away from him or well" Continued on Mowhee looking down at them "It will not end" Went on Magic pulling out her Own dagger. "In your favour" finished off Rasbi as they all looked at the Scottish man.

"You don't understand" said The Scottish man "Don't understand what?" Asked Graecie "That boy has done this before...I can take him to his dad" Said the Scottish man.

"Well considering the last thing Owen remembers is he dad hitting him not a chance" said Ori sighing as he walked over. "Where did yo-" Began Magic but was cut off "Come from? I'm assuming well from the maze" said Ori "also how did you know?" Asked Graecie "I was on top of a tree when you guys had that conversation" said Ori Graecie sighed.

"Yeah well to bad at the request of his father his coming with me" said The Scottish man letting out a sigh as they got up and tried to swing the axe at Mowhee and did not expect to get shot with an arrow.

They all turned to Owen "Leave'em alone" said Owen "Why should I boy?" Spat the Scottish man as another arrow whizzed past his head "you missed" said the Scottish man "Yeah well I never miss expect when I do and umm also look behind you" said Owen the Scottish man turned around to see Apo.

"Owen why are you shooting at me?" Asked Apo "I was referring to the button next to you" said Owen they all then turned to face the button sure another an Arrow had pressed it.

"What does that even do?" Asked the Scottish man "Nothing it's Just target practice" said Owen sighing and looking down "I'm not going back...not to them...not to you and most certainly not to him" said Owen sighing.

"What if I do this?" Asked the Scottish man grabbing Mowhee by the throat "Put him down" said Owen "Come with me" said the Scottish man "fine" said Owen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknownst to the Scottish man Owen had been mapping the way to the exit out in his journal and they arrived Owen hung back as the Scottish man passed another griever den and it crawled out and chased the Scottish man who ran for the exit.

Owen chuckled as he began his track back to the clearing "got to make it before night fall" muttered Owen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owen had made it to the gate "5..."
He continued slowly trying to run "4..."
He had almost made it "3..."
So goddamn close "2..."
He collapsed inside the clearing "1..."
The doors shut behind him as he sighed.

"Owen!" He heard his name screamed but he had already passed out so that was kind of pointless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owen woke up to see his friends surrounding him
"Owen are you ok?" Asked Mowhee before anyone else could speak Owen barely managed a nod. "How....Long was I out?" Croaked Owen "a bout a month" said Graecie as she sighed.

"Well I found the way out" Said Owen sighing pulling out the book they all looked confused "a book is the key?" Asked Magic "I thought it would be a sword" said Apo "That's red verses blue this is outsiders fool" said Reddons Owen just simply shook his head.

Ha ha SCOTISH man go brrrrrrrrrr I just edited a word that bothered me when I noticed it was wrong but SCOTISH man go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
—Faded