Its not game over yet

Owen sighed as he walked into the maze he wasn't sure why he did it but he did leave Magic a not so hey at least one person would know that he was in there.

After looking around he noticed it was getting late and started sprinting back to the door "not gonna make it not gonna make it" he muttered as he ran until reaching the already closed doors.

Owen sighed he sat against the door in the maze, he was trapped in the maze at least for the night.

The creature would come and get him sooner or later it was simply put game over, wasn't it?

Didn't matter he sighed maybe the creature wouldn't come, he knew that was way to wishful thinking and it was already on its way.

He heard people's footsteps followed by a scream and rushed one prosumbly to the maze door.

"Owen?" He heard Magic ask "yeah?" He asked back leaning against the door "Owen why the hell you in there?" Asked Krow "Owen not again please" he heard someone say it sounded like Graecie.

Owen sighed softly "I'm sorry" was all Owen said as he got up and stared at the creature coming toward him.

"Hey ugly!" He heard a voice call and throw a cup of beer at the creature causing it to turn "AIM FOR THE LEGS!" The voice called Owen nodded and pulled out a knife stabbing the creatures legs causing it to turn back to him.

"Apple a day keeps the idiots away so here's one!" Called the voice again throwing an apple at the creature causing it to turn and off came another leg.

After awhile of the same process, the griever was killed and out of the shadows stepped Red.

"Hello Owen" said Red "did you guys finally come to look for me?" Asked Red Owen sighed "Maybe I don't even know why I ran in here in the first place" Admitted Owen.

"Well doesn't mattered no one can know we spoke Owen it's to protect all of you that's your whole thing protecting people tell no one" ordered Red and Owen nodded as Red disappeared into the shadows.

The door opened as Bek, Krow, Soup, Graecie Magic and Ori all rushed in shocked. "Owen?" Asked Magic confused as he sat in a pool of the grievers blood.

"What? Never seen an old man bathe in the blood of his enemies before?" Asked Krow "half of this is my blood krow" said Owen "no it's not I have Magic Owen you can't lie to me" said Soup.

"Ah well there goes that plan" muttered Owen as Magic extended her hand to help him to which he took.

It isn't game over yet
ØR Ί ĮT¿