Oran dies

Magic sighed as she spotted Kyle and the two walked towards Owen's house confused by the noise of seemingly struggle from inside.

Owen stared at the person in front of him "I won't let you win!" Called Owen. Oran chuckled "you and what army?" Asked Oran "Neither of us need an army" said Owen.

"How so puppet?" Asked Oran as they both heard a knock on the door "Shoo pest we have guests" said Oran throwing a shoe at Owen as he disappeared.

Oran opened the door to see Magic and Kyle "Magic and Kyle hello" said Oran trying to play it cool and then he felt himself get hit with a frying pan.

Owen sighed "Blah blah your a puppet you killed my pig god damn it I'm gonna kill you!" Screamed Owen hitting Oran with the frying pan repeatedly.

"I am suddenly very scared of Owen" said Kyle taking a step behind Magic "what am I gonna do I'm tiny also you think I'm not scared of whatever the hell this is?" Shot Magic stepping behind Kyle.

Owen finally finished hitting Oran with a frying pan so yeah Oran's bleeding out but who cares nobody likes that guy.

"Oh hey guys" said Owen Magic just stared at him "don't worry I got rid of the evil guy and vengeance for Apo and guts and all the other demons he killed" said Owen "I'm gonna go go into the dark maze don't mind me pals!" Said Owen sprinting off.

Kyle and Magic just shared a look with eachother, the look that said what the fuck did they just watch.