Mazen't existent au

Owen sighed another normal day right? Well no it was normal other then the fact that for some reason the king Ori was it? Had come to visit his tiny district.

This was weird because Ori hated his guts at least he was pretty sure he did granted after the king had challenged him to a duel and he had one.

But maybe he judged Ori wrong maybe he wasn't one to hold grudges he didn't know and he didn't care. He was once a bloodlusted killer now reformed after prison thanks to his cell mate.

Never did know why she was in there something about refusing to become the kings daughter, she never liked talking about it he didn't push it.

The king had her exiled and banished Owen from going anywhere near the gates. The girl was like a daughter to him and he would make Ori pay one day, not with bloodlust though he would find another way.

Ori walked into his little farm area and stated Owen down "Hello Owen how are you doing?" Asked Ori "I'm good but please quite the chit chat what do you want?" Asked Owen he wasn't sure why he said the words after good but he did.

"Well I've been thinking about your cell-mate..." said Ori Owen looked at him confused "Her name was Magic and you know it!" Hissed Owen Ori nodded with a sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magic stood along a cliff on the mountain with two demon folk the two had taken her in as there own.

"Wonder next time Orange'll sneak out to visit us" said Rasbi with a chuckle Apo nodded "Who's orange?" Asked Magic confused "I mean if your Raspberry and His Apple who is orange?"

Apo sighed "You see that man down there?" Asked Rasbi as she pointed at Owen "the one talking with the king" Explained Apo Magic nodded "Yeah, he was like a father to me in prison before I was exiled" said Magic.

"Well we've been planning on busting him out for awhile now anyway" Said Apo staring down at him "We sent a letter to the king to warn them we wanted our friends freedom or it would be partychy" said Apo pulling out a bon bon.

"The hell is partychy?" Asked Magic Rasbi chuckled "We're gonna be here a long time" said Rasbi with a sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ori looked at Owen and nodded "also two demons dropped me off this letter" said Ori Owen looked at him confused for a second "well what did it say?" He asked.

"To let you go live in the mountains or it'd be partyrchy" said Ori Owen proceeded to look at Ori like he was an idiot "what?"