A nightmare

Magic felt herself wake up in some void like place what was this she had no idea.

She took notice of Owen glaring at her, But Owen never glared well at least not when she was around.

"This is all your fault!" He shouted at her with a sigh tears steaming out of his eyes.

"What did I do!?" Magic cried but she turned around to see Ash staring at Owen emotionless gun in hand.

"You killed her ash! That's probably what you were planning to do this whole time!" Screamed Owen. Magic looked down to see her body but she wasn't dead was she?

She had already worked out Ash was never her friend she was coming to get the sword in the stone before someone called her got it.

She knew from the book she threw before the doors closed she never did show Owen that.

Ash was using her and at this point Magic had gotten over it but she came back?

And killed her just for the sake of it? No this couldn't be happening she wanted to stay with Owen or at least them both to stay together till death.

"Magic wake up!" She heard Owen's voice call.

Magic felt herself wake up on Owens bed tears in her eyes Owen stared at her confused.

"Shhh it was only a nightmare" said Owen sighing

Yep well for now it's only a nightmare /j
Anyways cya
—Faded the sideways kit Kat enjoyer