High school au

After begging Greg for ages Owen was finally going to be allowed to go to high school.

Though having to sit threw the Same old lecture he was sure it would be worth it to go to school with his sister Graecie. After all this would be both there first day as freshmen.

Graecie had managed to escape to there aunts Ace's place occasionally they would text each other.

Now the moment before he was about to left it was time for another one of those lectures.

"Do not be friends with demons or angels, there simply monsters THERES nothing else to it" Said Greg dropping Owen off a little from the gate. "Yeah yeah" he said under his breath.

However he accidentally bumped into somehow he helped them up "uhhh thanks hey you look like your new here" said The girl up "Yeah sorry" he said Akwardly she just smiled at him. "What me to show you where your class is?" She asked "Yeah sure" he said as he showed her his time table.

"Hey we have the same home run come on" said the girl "Yeah one thing what's your name?" He asked "Rasbi yours?" The girl he now knew was Rasbi asked "Owen" he said.

Yep pretty short but I have an idea
So here's a little tease for a future chapter

-.-- --- ..- ....... -.-. .- -. - ....... -.. . ..-. -.-- ....... ..- ... .......