A villainous plot chapter one

So this was going to be a one shot but now it's gonna be it's own book so enjoy the first chapter I guess idk
—faded the sideways Kit Kat eater

Bek sighed to herself she was finishing the job of getting rid of the second clearing members.

First up was Magic surprisingly she wish she was the one she went for first then she wouldn't have to worry about getting her away from Owen and Graecie.

The two pests that they were, she didn't care though she smirked it was time to put her plan into action "bye bye mrs sings" Said Bek with a chuckle walking out of the theatre.

As far as she was concerned another one had just bitten the dust she smiled at Owen "She ran off" Bek tried to tell him but he shook his head.

"Well then I need to go look for her!" Owen Said confusing Bek for someone claiming not to be leader he cared about the people way to much.

"No!" Bek accidentally shouted grabbing onto him and dragging him back to clearing 'one' despite his protests.

Some people where waiting at the gate shocked to see them "LET ME GO!" Owen shouted knocking Bek back with his leg and pulling out a javelin throwing it next to her to try and stop her from getting up.

"Where's Magic!?" Graecie asked Owen didn't answer he just ran to the gate as it was closing and it closed in front of him.

"GOD DAMMIT!" Screamed Owen punching the wall next to him denting it somehow.

"Where's Magic?" Serval others came they all had the same question before Owen sighed and stared at Bek "this is all your fault" he muttered walking past her.

Bek smirked the beginning of her plan with the watchers had begun she walked off unsure of where she was heading.

She made sure no one was around before letting out a laugh
"This'll be fun"