...................

Magic could barely just move she could barely just hear but she heard somebody screaming her name. She didn't remember who the voice belonged to only the start of there name and there favourite colour. "Orange over here!" She called.

Suddenly rushing footsteps where heard and she saw someone look down at her they picked her up slowly before sprinting back the way they came.

Magic stared at the sky every so often she didn't know why she did she just wasn't sure something good would happen if they didn't make it to the destination of orange in time.

Magic felt herself drifting into sleep just as the two past doors that closed just behind them.

Magic woke up to find herself in Owen's house who just handed her some soup. "Here kid have some soup" said Owen "thanks" said Magic taking the bowl and eating it.

"Kid why did you run in there?" Asked Owen "I don't know I only remember my name your favourite colour the first letter of your name Grease a talking berry bush two angel statues a girl with orange hair and a lever" said Magic.

Owen sighed "I'll catch you up in the morning but for now get some more rest kid" ordered Owen "alright" said Magic "but what is your name before I start calling you dad" said Magic "I'm not your dad, and my names Owen" said Owen walking over and sitting by puddly to let her sleep.