Intro ♡

Thursday : 3:56

"Miss Bloom?" The older man hesitantly knocked on the woman's door before stepping inside, eyes dancing over her hunch figure, her fingers deftly typing away at her computer. "Violet?" Her eyes snapped up to his for a mere second before they were pulled back to the bright light.

"Yes, Bang?" Violet questioned, oh-so desperate to finish her last paragraph. "You have visitors in Room C26." He muttered, Violet whispering out an 'okay' as she saved the blog before standing and following the older out of her office, the two walking in silence.

Bang stepped inside the large lounge like area, holding the door for Violet, the woman stepping inside slowly. Her lip wobbled, knees stuttering as she glanced around. "You... You're back." She whimpered out, the others cheering out a "Happy Birthday!" as gently as they could, not wanting the woman to be sad.

"Awh, Sweetheart." The eldest muttered, hand holding her head against his chest, his other arm wrapped around her waist to keep her fom leaving, but in reality, they were the ones that left.

"We won't ever leave again, okay, Flower?" The youngest whimpered out, missing his puzzle piece for the 2 years they were gone. "We missed you so much."

"Not as much as my fucking hair." All 8; Violet, Bang and the six others, turned to glare at Taehyung, said male pulling at his longest strand of hair, a frown on his face when it came no where close to his eyebrows. "Fucking Military, making you shave your head, I used to be beautiful."

Sausage rolls were tossed at the man's head, Namjoon rolling his eyes before scooping the small woman up, into his much larger form, holding her as close as he could, missing her more than anything.

"Happy 26, Flower. How's it feel to be old?" The leader questioned, wanting, needing to hear her. But he didn't... "YAH! How dare you say she is old! I'M GOD DAMN 30!" He got a giggle instead, so much time had gone past without her, so many missed memories. Violet being promoted, her getting glasses and a new puppy, her learning to cook anything other than toast, so much time had been... wasted in a sense. But by God, would these 7 men make up for it.