Fruit Salad ○♡

《 I do not know exactly what the military service is like, so please just go along with this, it is all fiction 》

Thursday - 7:23

"So, how was it out there?" She timidly asked, holding a piece of apple out for Lilac, the 8 week old Border Collie, who was currently curled up in Jimins lap. "Uhm, I found it okay, so did most of the others but... Yoongi hyung didn't fair too well." The woman merely swallowed the lump in her throat, the back of her eyes stinging with tears at the thought of any one of them being upset, scared.

"But we're back now. And goodness, who could be sad with you and this little munchkin?" He cheekily questioned, picking the pup up to press little kisses all over her face, Lilac barking and kissing the male back.

"Flower? We're all okay now. That's all that matters." Said the tall man at the end of the table, Namjoon holding a soft smile at the worried woman. Jin, on the other hand, never once stopped groaning as he shoveled his food into his mouth.

"This is so good, Darling." He dragged out, juices from his apple, leaking down his chin just for Lilac to jump over and lick it all off. "Thanks Jinnie, I finally know how to make something to- Ooh, Jin?"

Jins eyes locked onto hers, his food forgotten as a broad smile stretched across his lips. She had his full attention. She just looked so excited, so happy. The 5 men at the table adored it. "Yes, Flower?"

"Could we maybe... Make something together over the weekend?" Violet tugged at her bottom lip with her teeth, eyes drawn to the pup now asleep in her lap. "Of course, we can talk about what we wanna make later tonight, if you want?"

She nodded vigorously at that, only for her mood to be ruined when Jungkook came bounding down the stairs, tears trickling down his face.
"Hy-Hyungie." He whimpered out, pointing to the stairs. Yoongi, the only one not at the table. Hoseok stood, rushing to the younger to hold him in his arms, petting the maknaes hair. "What's wrong, Koo?" He questioned softly, Jungkooks sobbing slowing ever so slightly at the gentleness. "He's crying and he screamed at me and he's sleeping."

"Yoongi hyung is having a nightmare?" Hoseok deciphered the youngers blubbering to which he received an aggressive nod, the 4 other men already making their way upstairs while Violet sat, shaking in her seat.

|||

"Min. Shoot this man." His general ordered, Yoongis hand shaking as he held his glock. This wasn't right, this was just another man doing his service, why was his general telling him to shoot?

"I won't ask you again, do you really want the hole again? You didn't seem to like it too much last time." He snarled, fingers weaved into Yoongis long hair, his general not wanting him to shave it yet. "You broke your fingers last time, punching the wall, over and over."

He tugged Yoongis head back, glaring into his eyes as he used his free hand to steady Yoongis hand, the gun aimed at one of his acquaintances. "Ple-Please, Sir." Yoongi pleads were useless. "Shoot him, Min."

And he did.

|||

"Flower, could you come up and talk to him please?" Hoseok begged, he had gotten Jungkook to bed, sobbing stopped before he went up the check on the others. Namjoons lip split, Taehyung with a bruising cheek, Jimins wrist swelling. All because he was scared. Yoongi, was scared.

|||

"Oh, I know, I know." She muttered, Yoongi stuffing his face in the crook of her neck, sobbing endlessly. "You're okay now. I've got you. You're safe now." Violet pressed her lips to his temples, the others back down in the kitchen, patching each other up.

"Hey, can I see your pretty eyes?" He whimpered, head raising for her to cup his damp cheeks, a sad smile smeared across her face. "You're so brave, huh?" His lip wobbled. "So strong. I'm so, so proud of you, baby. So proud."

A sob ripped tough his throat, Violet holding him tightly against herself as she guided his face back to her neck, slowly scratching his back as she led back.

"I love you, Yoon. You're okay, I promise."