V-Live ♡

Just a few moments through today's live 

Tuesday - 7:16pm 

"What if our initials were inverted?" Hoseok began after the group greeted ARMY, the tearful reunion being oh-so heartwarming for Violet who stood behind the camera. She knew how much ARMY missed them, because she did too. 

"I'd be Jark Pimin." 

"Tim Kaehyung." 

"I would be Nim Kamjoon." 

"Ooh! Mine would be Jeon Jung-... I didn't wanna play anyways." 

||| 

"FOUR MONTHS?!" He screeched out incredulously, wide eyes staring at Jin. "What's happened?" Namjoon questioned, sitting farthest away from the two. "Just ignore him." Jin muttered, headache stinging at his temples. 

Taehyung held an accusatory finger at Jin, "THAT'S HOW LONG HE WATCHED ME WATER A FAKE PLANT!" 

||| 

"I remember," Yoongi started, everyone now eating "when Jungkook first joined us, he was muttering to himself in the living room, saying something like 'okay koo, you can ask him just be cool'." Everyone glanced at the youngest, him with sauce smeared over his cheek. 

"I was sitting in the living room too, but I guess he didn't see me. But Namjoon walked in, and the youngest went up to him, with the biggest eyes and said 'um, excuse me mr monster, can I have your autograph?" 

||| 

"I remember getting a knock on my door at like 3am from Hoseok and Jimin asking if they could stay in my room that night, and when I asked why, they said 'we played ouija board and cursed our room.' And what did you say Jimin?" 

"Yoongi hyung wasn't much help because he didn't know how to banish spirits, he just threw salt at them and yelled 'does this look like a hotel to you?!' But he knows now, don't worry, Jin hyung." 

||| 

"When we were in London a few years back, me and Jin hyung were out shopping one day, and when we went to pay, the cashier asked him how his day was-" 

"I wasn't an English King like I am now!" Jin reasoned with red, sun-kissed ears. 

"He looked at me, and I of course, helped him out, mouthing 'I'm fine, thank you.' But Hyung said 'I'm firing you' with so much confidence I was shocked beyond belief." 

||| 

"Don't break somebody's heart, they only have one." 

"Yeah, break their bones, they have 206 of them." 

"YOONGI!" 

||| 

"Hyung?" Jungkook called, the other 6 turning their head to the youngest, all muttering a 'yes?' 

"Come on guys, he was obviously talking to me..." Jimin furrowed his brows, not understanding why the others thought the call was for them. 

"You are all idiots. I'm the one he respects the most so it must be me." Yoongi muttered, eyes a fraction wider than normal. 

"I'm the oldest, he was probably calling for me!" Taehyung scoffed at this, "I’m his best friend!" Hoseok glared over at the child, lips tugging down ever so slightly, "I'm his hope!" 

"Well, as the leader-" Jungkook sunk into his seat, plate full of chicken wings which he happily munched on, watching the chaos he created within a simple word. 

||| 

"DATING TIP!" Jungkook screeched out, "Hold the door for your date. rip the door off its hinges. Use the door as a weapon to fight off other men. Establish dominance." Violet flew a flying kiss his way, over dramatically clutching her heart. 

"I'm really beginning to see why you're single." Namjoon sighed, head in hands, so done with his youngest bull-shit.