Time Off ♡○

"I wish you all the luck. Please do tell me once you've had him."

"I still think it's a little girl." Violet fired back, relishing in the older man's hug. "I'll love them either way. Let me know if you need or want anything. Get the most out of your break, sleep before the baby keeps you up."

"Thank you, Bangie, I'll make sure to cash in that promise. I'll send you a shopping list." She prodded. Bang Si-Hyuk, the man she idolised, her father figure, the man who thought of her as his own blood.

"I love you, Violet. I wish you all the luck with those boys." He was one of the only people who knew. Violet confided in him with everything, especially after leaving home to fly across the country, with no one, with no knowledge. She was alone and he took her under his wing.

|||

Violet’s eyes glazed across the now finished room; pillows, stuffed animals, fairy lights, paintings and everything in between had been placed around exactly how she wanted.

The cot softly gleamed in the fairy lights, the musical mobile with tiny dinosaurs swung and sung ever so gently.

It was perfect. It was happening, really, really happening now.

"Oh, Flower. It's beautiful in here. What's with the tears, huh?" A voice called from.behind her after a small thud of a work bag being dropped.

"We're really having a baby, Jinnie." She weeped softly, Jin's arm wrapping behind her to pull into his side, the two looking over the nursery.

"We are, Flower. But, you shouldn't have been moving all the furniture and cleaning without anyone home!" He jabbed a finger against her nose, staring down at the woman with a smile and quirked brow.

"Hey! Hands off mister." She swatted his hand away, with a giggle-coated glare. Jin merely sighed as he kissed the side of her head.

"I'm due in 3 days, Oppa."

"I know, Baby. We'll be more than fine."

"I haven't even packed a hospital bag." She leant into his side, the two entwining their hands upon her bump.

"I can get Joon and Kook to help you if you want?" He offered with a sly smirk.

"Yeah right, and have them run around with my underwear on their heads." She laughed alongside the elder with a roll of her eyes.

"You're busy tonight so I'll ask Seok number two and Jiminie."

|||

"Okay, thank you very much, Flower." Hoseok fanned over the woman as she handed a single pair of socks to the man, "Hobi." She groaned.

Jimin was sat on her bed, taking the clothes Hoseok had folded to place in a small suitcase. "I've done nothing, all afternoon."

Hoseok sat at her knees, Violet on the couch in her bedroom which she hardly used, and raised a hand to cup her cheek, soothing his thumb over her slowly-flushing cheek.

"That's the way it should be, Vi." He pulled away, placing the last few items of clothing onto the bed beside Jimin. "JM, do you have the pads and nipple covers-Oh, or the breast pumps?"

The eldest asked oh-so casually, Violet flushing a deep crimson as Jimin merely shook his head. "I think we put them in Joon-Hyung’s room. We also need baby clothes for the baby. What else.... Snacks, but we can ask Yoongi-hyung, because I know he's been stocking up for us all."

"I'll go get my, uh, necessities." She mumbled as she stood, the two men reaching out, not wanting her to do anything, "Just let me do this, I'm not completely useless and I'm not pushing a child out of me yet."

|||

"Oh for fuck sake." She cried out, tears pooling around her waterline as she stepped around the newly formed puddle, breast pump box clutched tight to her chest.

After peeling her jacket off and laying it on Namjoons bed, she sat upon the material before peeling her joggers and underwear off in one sweep.

Jungkook stepped past the door, standing with wide eyes as she stood to leave, clothes and box in hand as tears fell from her eyes.

"Noona? Your water broke?" He screeched worriedly as he tried to reach out to her, she merely stepped past him, trudging back to her room to grab fresh underwear and clothes before freshening up in the bathroom.

"No..." She answered weekly, embarrassment flushing her cheeks. "What happened then, Flower?"

"I wet myself." She sobbed out after throwing her damp garments in a washing basket, the box thrown onto her bed beside Jimin. The two elders glanced up with frowns.

"Fucking embarrassment. I'm so useless, I can't even go to the toilet like a normal person." She whined, already heading to the bathroom.

|||

"Namjoon?" Violet stood in the doorway of the living room, she had finally left the bathroom, two hours later, but we'll ignore this fact. She only left once she was certain the three men left the room.

But now, everyone was here.

"Ooh, she used your full name. You're in trouble!" Yoongi cackled as the leader stood with downcast eyes. "Can I talk to you?" He stood in front of her, as her eyes trailed around the room "Alone?"

Now here they were, standing inside Namjoons room as Violet inhaled deeply. "What's wrong, Vi? Did I do something? Did something happen?"

"I-I..." Namjoon rested his hands against her biceps, eyes so attentive, taking in the slight furrow of a slight newfound pain.

"I wet myself..." Namjoon sighed with a smile, taking the woman into his arms. "Should we go clean you up th-?"

"I-I mean, earlier... In your room and I-Ow" She pushed away slightly,  eyes squinted as she rested a hand against the underside of her bump. "You're upset that you peed yourself in my room?"

Namjoon giggled, he couldn't care less. It didn't bother him, it wasn't her fault, she had a baby pushing on her bladder non-stop. They could always hire a carpet cleaner anyways, but he just worried about her.

"Of cour-Ow," She winced a little.more obviously. "You okay?" The elder smiled down. 'Our little baby sure does pack a punch' he thought to himself.

"No-" She breathed out heavily, waiting for the pain to subside, "I don't think I wet myself, I I my water broke," Namjoon stood frozen, trying to figure out how long ago it broke, trying to figure out what to do next, "I think I'm in labour!" She spoke aloud, the end of her sentence being half-screeched as she felt what she thought was a contraction.

"Joonie... Baby's coming."