Panic ○♡☆

month and a half later

Doyoon smiled across from the woman, he and Hyunjin were cleaning up the office space as Violet led on the couch, Lilac laying her head on Violet’s tummy.

"I hope she's okay." Hyunjin whispered, the two men talking quietly from the small coffee table a few feet away from the female. Waiting for Hoseok.

"She will be, she's strong. And hey, if not, we're here for her." Doyoon spoke out sternly, he'd try and help her in every way possible. "But she's been so nice, she's looked after us. She doesn't deserve this."

"Hyunjin, dude, relax. Look at her, she's never looked that content." Doyoon gushed as Violet inhaled deeply, Lilac’s ears twisting and turning before staring at the office door, in which Hoseok slowly stepped inside.

"Violet, Flower? Let's get you home, yeah?"

|||

"Here, eat it all. Just let me get your smoothie." Jin demanded, overlooking his freshly made dinner, full of vitamins, calcium and fiber for Violet - the doctor suggested a good diet and Jin was hell-bent on having Violet exactly that.

"Jimin, Sweetheart?" Violet called over the man who stood in the doorway of the dining room, worried to face the wrath of Jin while he scurried around the kitchen. "Yes, noona?"

"Could you get me some chocolate?" She innocently questioned, lashes fluttering oh-so sweetly..Jimins hands stopped running through her slightly greasy hair.

"But didn't the doctor suggest little to no Cocoa?" Doubt coated his voice, Violet leaning into his hand before kissing his tattoo clad wrist. "Just a little? Please?" His head lowered in thought, and Violet took that, and his dirty mind, and used it against him.

Her lips brushed against the curve of his ear as she spoke ever so softly, "I'm all yours tonight if you get me some?"

Jimin stood up pin-straight, "Chocolate for a long fuck? Count me in."

And so, he strode off. His length hardening already beneath his shorts.

|||

(Smut warning. Use of language to shame - slut, whore ect)

"Fuck-You're sp tight." He groaned out, eyes sealed with his hands melded to her thighs.

"Good girl, Vi. Keep going." Hands slammed against his chest as her hips rolled against his, her thighs shaking from keeping herself up, above him.

"I'm gonna fill you up, Vi." He sighed out, eyes peeking open to admire her building belly, loving the thought of giving her a child.

"Jimin-Tired." She grumbled out, nails clawing down his tanned, tattooed skin. "Take me like the whore you are, Vi." He ordered, hips raising slightly to meet hers.

"My pretty slut." He praised as her head fell back, eyes leaking tears as she stated at the ceiling, "Good good, Vi. Doing so well for me."

|||

"Okay, okay. Nothing to worry about." She promised herself, "They said it was to be expected as we lost our first little star." She told herself over and over that it was okay. But she felt that it was far from.

She stared at the bloodied pyjamas, her chest heaving as she clutched her stomach to stumble out of the hallway bathroom, even as tears did topple down her cheeks.

"Oppa?" She cried out, voice so broken, she never calls them oppa, well maybe Jin, but oppa was only used when she felt weak, alone. When she needed someone.

"Oppa?" She cried out again, struggling to inhale a full breath as her eyes clouded over, "Flower?" Namjoon called, rushing towards the trembling woman.

"Hey, hey. Let's stop those tears, okay?" He stole her hands from the bump, placing them onto either pect before caging them in with his larger hands.

He forced his chest forward and back, breathing deep and loud to coax the woman to floor suit. "Such good breathing for me, Violet." He praised softly, the pads of his fingers gently drumming against the backs of her hands.

"Good girl, almost there."

"It-It's going to ha-happen again, Joon." She croaked out, the Maknae line sat along the island in the kitchen, a few feet away from the two, while the rest of the Hyung line were somewhere in the house. "What is, Flower?"

"Loose the baby." She gasped out, "I'm bleeding again."

"Okay. Remember the doctor said that it was to be expected, but let's go get a check yo okay, Sweetheart?It's nothing to worry about." He took her hands up to his face, supping his cheeks with them as they locked eyes.

"We've got you, okay? Let's get you sat down and I'll call our doctor, yeah?"

|||

"See baby, you're all okay. You both are." Namjoon cooed as he led his head in her lap, the two in his room, on his bed, just exchanging the whispers of sweet nothings.

"Your mummy's so silly." Namjoon teased, pressing his lips all along the underside of the woman's belly.  "Have you thought of any names yet, Flower?" And the second wave of panic kicked in, with only 3 months left to think of names for the baby.