Pretty Baby ☆♡

Present - Saturday 7:03 

"Try to stay quiet for me. Can you do that?" She whispered into his ear, his head led back against the headrest of the bed while his hands held her hips tightly, fingers denting her sweatshirt-clad torso. 

"Jiminie?" She traced his Adams apple, the man below her muttering out a small 'Yes?', feeling her straddling his lap. "Can I do this?" She questioned, making sure he didn't feel pressured for her to do this to his un-blemished skin. 

"Please, Vi." He groaned out, Violet pressing her lips against his temple, trailing them down across his cheek, to his jaw before she reached the curve of his neck. She kissed him a little harder, dragging her tongue over the start of her first mark, the man below her gulping. 

"Oh, shit." His hands lost the grip on her waist, his eyes screwing shut as she moved on from her first purple bruise, moving onto the opposite side of his neck to create her second. "I love hearing you moan, Jimin-shi." She spoke into his neck, the hairs on the back of his neck rose. 

"Shit, Vi. Please." He moaned out, his bottom lip between his teeth. He had four pretty marks spread across his neck, and he couldn't carry on like this. "Hmm, what's the matter, Park?" She teased aloud, "Get the fuck off me." He growled out. 

Pushing herself away, she sat on her heels, staring into her lap. "I'm so sor-" He merely chuckled, his hand gripping her jaw to force her eyes on his, while he unbuttoned and unzipped unzipped slacks. "Don't apologise, Vi, just suck my cock, okay?" 

He pushed his boxers down too, his cock springing to life as the woman merely stared into his eyes. "Do I have to make you?" He sneered, yet his eyes softened, asking with a simple look, if she wanted to continue, and by God, she did. "Awh, cat got your tongue?" His hand slipped into her hair, pulling it into a makeshift ponytail. 

With his other hand holding his length to her lips, he pulled her closer. "Open up, baby." Her lips parted, tongue resting out for him. "Good girl." He groaned out, thrusting forwards until his tip hit the back of her throat. 

She hummed around him, hollowing her cheeks as she ran her tongue along the underside of him, her hand grasping his balls. Jimins hips stuttered forward, brows furrowing as he locked eyes with her. "So pretty with a cock between your lips, huh?" 

"Shit, I'm close, baby." He hissed from his clenched jaw after a few quick thrusts. She moaned around him, loving how he became undone, all because of her. And he came. He came with a broken groan, Violet swallowing before pulling off and falling by his side. 

Jimin led on his side, head held up by a bent arm, his face flushed as he ran a thumb across her raw, cum stained lips. "My turn?" He questioned, hand slipping to her waist. She merely groaned, flicking his hand off her. "Too tired." 

After he came back from his en-suite to clean himself up and throw on a pair of clean boxers, he was by her side again, holding her close to his chest. He pecked her forehead over and over, a goofy smile across his face as he watched her slip closer and closer to the land of sleep. 

"Aigoo, pretty baby. Such a pretty baby." He cooed, "Good night, Flower." 

-----------

Let me know if you think each member is getting enough screen time!

Also, if you have any requests, I'm sure I'll be able to create a chapter and mention you in it :))

Have a lovely day/night xx