Work work work ♡☆

Around 2 weeks later - Violet now just turning 8 months pregnant.

"Coffee for my coffee eyes." Yoongi cooed shyly, eyes diverting once the woman excepted the coffee. "How sweet, Yoon."

The elder sat across from her desk, Doyoon and Hyunjin having just left for their lunch break, it wouldn't have mattered anyway, they sat just a little outside Violets office, much like personal assistants to the woman who controls everyone's schedules.

Well that's how it felt. She controlled the bands, and the large groups of people - Makeup artists, hair stylists, outfit directors ect.

"My babies doing okay?" His eye brows raised from the middle, lips protruding, showing off his adorable little puppy-dog eyes which flickered from her tummy to her eyes.

Letting her hands fall to rest against her stomach, she nodded with a smile, "We're okay, Yoon. You alright? I thought-"

"I've just finished for the day, I wanted to take you home." He mumbled out, fingertips deftly tapping against her desk. "I was going to run you a bath, brush your hair and-"

"Yoon," She gushed out, smile pulling at her lips, "That sounds wonderful, I'd love that."

|||

"I just don't want to loose you." Shd cried out, holding his hand Oh so tightly. "Oh, Sweetheart. You're not loosing us."

"But you said on your live you're going on a hiatus." She heaved between sobs.

"I know, baby, but the best is yet to come. That goes for us, our future. You understand, right? We've been trying so hard, we're also humans, we need time off."

"I know, but then that makes me the reason you need a break. You've been putting so much pressure on yourselves, because of me, us, your fans."

"That's were you're wrong, Flower. We did it because we love you, our job, the people we work with. It's been the best of our lives. We'll be back, stronger than ever. It gives everyone time to do what we've all been putting off. I know you've been procrastinating all your work while watching our Run BTS videos."

"Yeah, but-"

"But now it's time to let ourselves grow a little. A sunflower can't be cocooned in a room all its life, it needs to be let out, enjoy the sun, the rain. We need time to explore the world around us. Allow us that, and we'll come back, we've already promised right?"

"I-I know."

"And we love you. So, unbelievably much, so."

"I love you all too, thank you Jimin."

|||

The man behind her was softly humming, hand running after the hairbrush which he ran through her hair. “Your hair is so soft, Flower” he cooed, “And look at your bump, our little one has finally moved forward.” Yoongi giggled, dropping the hairbrush to rest a hand against her much larger bump.

“I know, I feel so much heavier now, I feel like I’m about to topple forwards whenever I move.” Violet sighed. “I was wondering, Flower…”

Violet hummed, Yoongi now resting his chin upon her shoulder, breathing in her soft flower scent. “We’re both free tomorrow, right?”

“I am indeed, why’d you ask?”

“I want to spend the day with you. Well, we also need to get you out of the house for something other than work or grocery shopping.”

“Okay, well i’d love to spend the day with you tomorrow, Yoo.” The man behind her dug his phone out of his pocket to send a small message of    Me and Vi are out tomorrow, we’ll be back late afternoon.