Baby's Coming ♡

Chaos. Everywhere. Namjoon had fled from Violet, running back to the living room, heavily breathing and panting out "Baby, coming."

While the men broke out in panic, grabbing the few essentials they thought were needed but had yet to be packed, Violet called a midwife.

You see, they had decided to hire a private midwife after long hours of debate, and currently, Violet was so glad they made that descion.

"Come on Vi, we-"

"Yoon, I'm alright, love." She stood from Namjoons bed and stepped towards the man, wrapping her arms around his waist. "My contractions aren't active labour yet, I'm okay." She reassured him, guiding him and herself.back downstairs.

"We've got to time my contractions and when they-" Violet paused to breath, placing her hands on the back of the sofa to.lean forward.

"The contractions should come every 5 minutes, lasting 1 minute each, for at least 1 hour, then I'm in active labour." She explained calmly. Jin was now standing behind her, gently rubbing his hand up and down her back.

Jungkook stood beside his girlfriend, a wrap dress in hand, "Can I help you change into this? It'll be more comfortable?"

|||

"Okay, breath, Sweetheart." Taehyung murmured, holding Violet’s hips as she stood leaning forwards to hold onto Seokjin’s shoulders. "Vi? You ready to go?" Yoongi queried from the front door, all the others getting the car ready.

Taehyung had moved away from her once the contraction ended, Jin guiding her over to Yoongi so he could put his shoes on.

"No." She whimpered out, "I can't do it."

"Yes you can. We're right here with you, okay?" He spoke softly, smile stretching against his lips. "Yoon, I'm scared."

"That's okay, Flower. We've got you."

|||

"With your next contraction, we need you to push." The nurse ordered, Violet nodding as she latched onto Hoseok’s hand, the Hyung line sat along the side of the wall while the maknae line decided to sit nearer her head. They weren't to keen on watching a life literally come out of their loved one.

"You got this, Noona. You just gotta breath and push." Jungkook urged, brushing Violet’s hair off her forehead, "I-I can't." She whined out, already so tired from the hours she spent at the hospital, still feeling contraction after contraction.

"Violet. You can. You're so unbelievably strong. We've got this last hurdle, and you have us. You can do this." Namjoon spoke out firmly, hand resting against the top of her tensed foot.

Nodding tiredly, Violet swallowing harshly, "I've got this." She told herself. And with that. She pushed.