1st Day On The Job ♡○☆

Wednesday- 1:23pm 

"Oh shit." He breathed out, hand stuck in her hair as he pulled her body back to meet his. His other hand gripped at her throat, her body arching back into his. 

"Ho-Hoseok." She whined out, breath hitching in her lungs to quiet herself as she saw a shadow walk along the steamed glass door. The shadow stood there, hand reaching for the handle of the door before they stepped inside. 

The man tutted at the woman, Hoseok’s lips still on her bare neck. "At work, Flower?" Hoseok hummed behind her, hips grinding up into her, as he gently pushed her chest first onto her desk. 

"Were you that worked up?" Violet moaned out helplessly, "Namjoon." Her hand extended out for him, his fingers loosely threading with hers. "Mhm, do you want something, Flower?" 
"Y-You." She cried out as Hoseok’s fingers rubbed deftly against her clit. Namjoon shimmered his trousers off slowly, eyes never drifting from hers as they screwed shut before opening with a rim of tears. 

"Okay, Flower. We've got you, right, Hyung?" 

||| 

"Noona, tell them to stop being mean to me. They've all been saying that I'm single and I'm not, right?" Violet sat in her office, Namjoon and Hoseok in one of their studios now, on facetime to Jungkook. 

"Oh, Googie." She sighed with a smile, her youngest boyfriend laid on his stomach on his bed, pout oh-so visible on his lips. "Tell them I'm yours please." He begged, Namjoons words from the live stream repeating over and over in his mind. 

"Or-Or am I a bad boyfriend?" Violet giggled at him as he smushed his face into he bed. "You're the best, Koo, but don’t tell the others I told you." She pressed a finger up to his lips, giggling as the maknae stood to run around the house shouting 'I'M VIOLETS FAVOURITE!"

||| 

Three Weeks Later 
Monday - 6:14am 

She stood in line at the recently opened cafe, foot anxiously tapping against the floor as she thought of the contents of her bag. 

"Hi, uhm, could I get a vanilla milkshake and two bottles of water, please?"
*
Now she stood, pacing back and forth in her small office bathroom, eyes not daring to glance over at the counter. 

"It's okay, it's okay. It'll be fine, fine, totally fine." She chanted out, her heart wavering as the timer on her phone went off. They picked it up and saw the two lines, the two lines meaning, "I'm pregnant." 

||| 

"For the last time, leave me alone!" She snapped at Jimin, him just wanting to lay his head on her tummy as the group watched a movie. She told him once, she didn't want to cuddle, told him twice, told him thrice, until she broke. 

"What is your problem?" Jimin snapped back. She had been rude and moody since she got home 3 hours ago. "I just don't want you touching me." She sneered as she stood up, ignoring the glances from the other men. 

"Why not? What stick is up your ass?" He glared over at her, the two stood either side of the couch. "Jimin. You don't know the first thing about my day."' Violet was slowly getting angrier and angrier. 

"Oh, no. Of course not. I'm sorry you don't have time to talk to me anymore, especially when you've got two dicks down your throat, yet you don't wanna touch me. Isn't that what they call a whore?" Violets heart broke, she struggled with the thought of being a whore, slut since the beginning of their relationship, and for him to just throw it out like that? 

"Fucking prick." She grumbled out, storming out of the room and up to her own, locking the door and sitting at her desk. Staring down at the pregnancy test, she sobbed. She was so scared. She didn't know the first thing about pregnancy. 

She was worried she'd do something wrong, that's why she snapped, she was stressed. 

||| 

"Violet? Please let me in." Yoongi begged from outside her door, she always confided in him, but when she didn't utter a word or unlock her door, he knew it was worse than they initially thought. 

"Jimin, what the fuck is wrong with you? You can't just say that." Jimin was sat in the living room, eyes red and raw from him desperately trying to wipe his tears away. 

"I-I know, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it, I had a bad day!" Namjoon sighed from beside the man, his hand running up and down his back. "We all have bad days, but the way you handled it, is wrong." 

"I know, hyung. I'm sorry." Jimins head hung low, "Just make sure you apologise to her, at some point  okay?"