Take Out ○♡

Thursday - 8:36

"Bubs, rise and shine." Jungkook cooed, brushing Violets hair behind her ear as she stirred, Lilac led across her stomach. "There she is." He gently pinched her nose, the woman's face morning into a sleepy smile.

"Googie." She mumbled, Jungkook moving the woman up to sit, her leaning into him as Lilac slowly woke up, licking at Violets wrist. "Hyungs wanna order Chinese now, we wanted to know what you want."

"Food, preferably." She sighed out, petting her pup while Jungkook pet her. "Chicken fried rice, Sweet and sour sauce, some chips and chicken and mushroom?" He questioned, feeling Lilac begin to lick his wrist too. "Please. And could I eat with Jin?"

Jungkook frowned a little, his lips pressed against her temple. "Of course, you having a bad food day?" She merely nodded, "Nothing too worrying."

"Okay. You want a piggy back to Jin?" He asked excitedly, like you do when talking to a young child. Violet nodded, her hands balled into fists as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, not registering the fact that she had already been dropped off on Jin at the kitchen table.

"Hi, Vi." Jin greeted calmly as he wrapped an arm around her, his eyes on Jungkooks as the two conversed mentally. "Hi, Jin." She grumbled back, her head thumping onto his chest, she just wanted a little more sleep, just a little more to get rid of the icky feeling.

"Hyung, where's everyone else? It's too quiet." The youngest mumbled, playing candy crush on his phone. "Sunshine line is out in the garden with Lilac, Yoongi's asleep and Joon is reading in the snug." Jungkook merely hummed, the three sitting in comfortable silence.

All until the doorbell went off, resulting in Lilac running out of a small little library, the 8 refer to as 'the snug', barking and yapping, desperate to get the the front door.

"Food's here!" Jungkook screeched, bags of food on one arm, Lilac in his other, licking his neck 'food, food, food'

|||

"Oh my god-This is the good shit." Taehyung spluttered out, the 7 men shoveling food into their mouths like they haven't eaten in years. "I... I, uh, could you excuse me, one moment?" Violet whispered, standing from her chair to make her way upstairs to her room.

Lilac stood from her bed beside the table 'Mum? You don't smell good? Is it going to happen again?' Lilac rushed up the stairs, whining ever so slightly as she squeezed through the small gap in the bedroom door.

'Mum?' Violet sat with her back against the bed, knees drawn to her chest, face hidden in her hands as her body wracked with sobs. 'Oh, no. Mum? It's happening again, what do I do?' Lilacs whines got louder, nudging Violet with her small nose just to be gently pushed away.

'Man food, get man food.' The small pup rushed out of the room, barking until she got to the table where she began biting and pulling at Jungkooks jogger clad legs.

"You okay there pup?" Jungkook frowned, the pup growling as she cautiously stepped away, the men now standing and following the distressed Lilac upstairs. "Oh my god, Vi." Jungkook stepped forwards first, hands outstretched, ready for Violet.

"Hey, Flower." Lilac led in Yoongis arms, him trying to calm her as Jungkook tried to calm Violet, the other 5 stood quiet, not wanting to overwhelm ethier of the two.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She hiccuped out, sobs ripping through her throat. "Hey, just look at me, come on." She couldn't, it hurt too much. Hurt to think about all they've been through, and she couldn't do anything about it. Couldn't make them feel any better.

"Vi, could I hold you please?" Jimin tried next, Jungkook taking the pup from Yoongi and placing her next to Violet. Violet nodded and so, Jimin scooped her up into his lap, her legs wrapping around his waist while her hands sat limp at her sides.

She fell into his chest, face resting against his shoulder as her ran his hands up and down her back, Lilac now licking at her owner's arm. "You're doing so well, Flower. Can you do another deep breath for me?"

"Well done, baby, well done. See, you're okay, you're okay. I've got you." Her sobs soon slowed, one arm wrapping around his waist while she pet Lilac with her free hand. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" And the tears rolled down her cheeks again. She felt so guilty.

"You've done so much for me, and I've done nothing for you. And I feel like you've all gone through so much and I can't do anything but sit and I can't do what you do and i-." Jimin hushed her with sweet kisses to the corners of her lips, Taehyung now sat behind her with a brush, hairclips and hair ties.

"Can Taehyungie do your hair?" Taehyung asked sweetly, chin propped on her shoulder as she finally regained her posture. "Only if I do yours after?" She bargained, giggling once Taehyung playfully bit her jaw gently. "Done deal."

She sat, clung onto the front of Jimin as Taehyung did her hair, the other men sat around her room, the TV mere background noise to her happy giggles ever time Jimin or Taehyung tickled her.