Acceptance

"Okay... Firstly i would like to apologise on behalf of us parents for being so rude yesterday." Jimin's dad started off, "But you must understand, that it was such a shock. I mean, we're grandparents, no matter who's child Eunjoo is biologically related to."

"Thank you, Dad"

"But, it was wrong, rude even, to not introduce us to your lovely partner."

"I speak for all of us when i say," Yoongi's mother took charge now, "It made us feel untrusted, unwanted within your lives, by keeping this hidden. She's the mother of your child, and you keep her hidden like you're ashamed!" She glared at the men, Hoseok's parents cooing over the baby in Violet's arms.

"We didn't-"

"Well you did, Taehyung... So, we're going to take Violet out for dinner, you can stay and tidy the house."

"But-"

—----------

"Hyungs, could-could i talk to you?" Jimin flushed under their gaze, standing in the middle of the room while Jin sat on his bed, Yoongi on the desk chair. "You alright, Jimin?" Jin patted the bed infront of him, Jimin sitting while Yoongi spun in his chair. Everyone else had gone away on a little weekend break with Violet and Joo, the three staying home due to work commitments.

"I-I.... It's completely okay if you say no..."

"Jimin?"

"I spoke to Vi, and she said she'd be completely okay with it... But i was wondering if i could..."

Yoongi scooted forward to the bed, holding Jimins hands in his lap, Jin running a hand up and down his back. "Could i kiss you?"

Jin stilled, Yoongis eyes widening. "Becuase i think i might like men too, but i don't know, and i trust you and i-i want to try and-"

"Jimin, breathe."

"And i promise i won't look at ethier of you differently, and i'll completly forget about it, but i just want to try."

Yoongi and Jin eyed one another, the band had a history of experimenting.... The left the wider world at a young age, not having a chance to try new things... so they trusted eachother and tired new things, some enjoying aspects more than others. Jimin, never tried, always too shy when there was a little too mch PDA for him. Jin and Yoongi knew eachother well.

"You sure, Jimin?"

"I-I want to try..."

________

Do you want to see smut in the next chapter between these three? Or fluff instead?

Let me know, and it'll be out this weekend xox