Home Alone ♡

Monday - 10:24am

"So, uh, what are we doing today?" Hoseok questioned the men scattered around the living room, some drinking coffee while scrolling through their phone, the others... The others, being the maknae line, were piled on top of one another. 

"Dunno, Hoba. I was just going to chill." Nobody blinked at Yoongi's response, the rest shrugging with no thoughts of what their day will consist of. "Okay, well I'm gonna go do skin care in my room, so adios." He threw a peace sign to the others before striding upstairs. 

"Hyung? Can you teach me how to bake croissants again? I forgot." Seokjin nodded, a grin pulling at his cheeks as he stood with his hand held out for the other. "Of course, Jimin." 

"I'm going to read after walking Lilac. Kook, Tae? Do you want me to walk your children?" Namjoon stared down the bridge of his nose, past his glasses to the two, "Yes please. Bam!" Jungkook whistled, Taehyung shaking his head in response to Namjoon, planning on walking Tan later. 

"Well, this whore," Taehyung pointed both his thumbs towards his chest, a clump of hair sticking up like a palm tree, "Is gonna go paint. So, toodles." He bounded away, Jungkook staying sprawled out on the floor, consistently glancing up at the only other person in the room. 

"Yes, Jungkook?" He dropped his phone onto his chest, locking eyes with Jungkook's wide ones. "Could you teach me the piano again? But, But later?'' Jungkook nervously questioned, his lip caught between his teeth. "I could." 

Jungkook beamed up at the male, waddling towards the couch Yoongi was on. "Thank you, hyung." Yoongi grumbled out a small 'Aight, Kid.' As his arms lazily extended, the younger immediately clambered onto the couch to lay his head on his hyung’s chest. 

With Jungkook's arms around his waist and his legs entwined with his own, Yoongi put on the TV show they watched together on his phone , letting the younger's warmth tug him into a light slumber, Jungkook asleep soon after, drooling on his hyung.

||| 

"Bonk! Bonk!" Jungkook stood in front of Yoongi, gently knocking his head against the olders. "Yes, Jungkook?" Yoongi sighed out, a soft smile against his lips. "Dunno." The latter mumbled, knocking their head together once again with a giggle, "Bonkkkk!" 

||| 

"Joonie, where'd you go?" Hoseok questioned, the younger stood in the middle of Hoseok's room, shoulder slumped. "Walked dogs." He muttered. "You brought them back and went out again." Hoseok softly uttered, his skin care routine long gone through. 

"Iwenttohanriver." He whispered out, Hoseok frowning slightly, "What was that?" The younger sighed, his eyes staying locked on the older chest. "I went to Han River." Hoseok's heart wobbled, just like the younger's lip. 

"Awh, Joonie. Come here, buddy." Hoseok held his arms out, Namjoon timidly stepping forwards until he slotted into the older arms, head falling into the crook of his neck. "Are you feeling down again?" Namjoon merely nodded, Hoseok moving the two to lie on his bed. 

"Okay, is there anything I can do? Do you want one of your other hyungs? Or-." Hoseok stood by the side of the bed, Namjoons wide eyes staring up at him. "Could, Could you stay? Please?" Hoseok's lips tugged up slightly, strolling towards his dresser to grab the woven basket. 

"Do you want me to pamper you, Joon?" He sat beside the male, legs crossed. "Would you?" Namjoon asked hopefully. He always had to be strong, keep the others safe from the pain of words, the pain of chores which piled up on his back. But some days, he couldn't cope. He just wanted to be cared for. 

"Of course, Joon. Don't worry about a thing, okay? Do you want me to get one of the others to read one of your books to you, or do you want the TV on?" Sanitising his hands, Hoseok dug through the basket, laying out different products on his bedside table. 

"Do you think Yoongi hyung would read 'Demian' for me?" Hoseok smiled, his eyes scrunching up as he typed away at his phone, not the slightest bit worried that he'll have to sanitise again. "He'll be more than happy too, Joon, don't stress. It's by 'Hermann Hesse', right?" 

Namjoon nodded, tears flowing from his eyes, pure relief and joy spreading through his body. He loved these boys, with his entire heart. But now, he needed her.