First time parents

"I'll go." Grumbled a half asleep Yoongi, Violet nodding as she snuggled back into Hoseok, snoring away soon after. "Come here, mister." Yoongi whispered out to the crying baby.

With his baby in arms, he changed his nappy, put him in a new set of pjamas and went over to the mini-fridge in search of a baby bottle of milk to put into the bottle warming machine.

"Fuck sake." The man whined out, leaving the babys' room to creep into Jimins room opposite. "Yo, Jimin, Joon." He spoke out harshly, eyes glued on Eunjoo, desperate to keep the baby happy, but it was useless, he was hungry and there was no pump-and-dump bottles of milk left in the baby fridge.

"What, who, okay, hello?" Namjoon shot up, eyes blairily looking around the room before they landed on Yoongi. "Do you have any spare milk in here?" Yoongi smiled down at the baby, Jimin still snoring away.

"No, there should be some in the baby room." Namjoon answered back groggily, Yoongi merely sighing before leaving Jimins bedroom to head back to Violet and Hoseok.

"Baby. Wake up, please jagi."

"Hyung? You okay?" Hoseok sat up now, Eunjoo beginning to cry and fuss, desperate to be fed. "Yeah, Eunie is hungry and there's no milk left. I'm trying to wake Vi up to feed."

"Vi, honey. Eunjoo need you." Hoseok pecked the womans shoulder, brushing her hair away from her face. "Hobi, i'm tired." the woman whined out, eyes still shut as she snuggled into Hoseoks chest. "Eunjoo is hungry, babe."

Violet groaned as she sat up, eyes squinting over at Yoongi as he sat beside her on the bed. "I'm so tired." She whimpered out, eyes clouding over with tears as she began stripping her top and bra off.

"I know, baby. It's okay, we'll be okay." Yoongi muttered onto her temple, holding Eunjoo up to her chest as he suckled away, Violet already drifting back to sleep against Hoseok who had also decided to sit up. "She's so exhausted." Hoseok sighed.

"We've only been home a week, Hoba. We'll fit into a routine soon, we'll be okay." Yoongi smiled at the younger, running a thumb gently across Violets cheek.

"This is a learning curve for all of us." Yoongi reasoned. "Wanna burp him?" Hoseok nodded with a grin, taking the baby from Yoongi who was now pulling one of his shirts over his lover.

—-------

"Since when were the moon and the Earth this close to each other?

You shine just by existing

Can I stay by your side?

You are my Earth To you I am just a moon

Your little star that brightens your heart

You are my Earth And all I see is you I am just gazing at you like this."

Seokjin hummed out, son in arms as he floated through the livingroom, dancing with his giggling son. "Hyungie? Oh my goodness, he's so cute!" Taehyung bounded towards the two, grabbing Jins arms to dance around with him, unaware of Violet who was leant against the wall with Jungkook, both taking photos and recording the trio.

"Let me have your babies." She whined out, Jungkook holding the woman close with a chuckle.

"So, when we letting the parents meet Eunjoo?" Namjoon questioned as he walked out of the kitchen, coffee and baby milk in hand.