Down hill ○○

"I'm only three months pregnant, but I'm already in constant pain, my back is in agony, my stomach doesn't stop cramping-" 

"Vi, that's understandable." Hyunjin spoke out around a slice of pizza, Doyoon glaring at the male, not impressed. 

"You're supposed to be sympathetic not understanding, plus you’ve never been pregnant, idiot." Doyoon flicked the younger's forehead before turning back to Violet. 

"Do you want to go to the staff room so I can give you a massage or something?" 

"You're so sweet, Do." Violet smiled, the back of her eyes stinging, "You're so sweet." The tears built up until they dripped down her cheeks, Vi flushing a bright red. 

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm crying." Doyoon stood from his chicken and sweetcorn salad to kneel beside her, hands on the woman's knees. 

"Hyunjin, you ass, get over here"

|||

"Anyone want tea or coffee?" Violet asked as she tried to rub the exhaustion from her eyes. 

"Coffee please!" Hyunjin called from his desk, Doyoon merely shaking his head no. As Violet stood from her desk, a yelp left her lips from a searing pain from her lower stomach. 

"You okay?" Hyunjin asked cautiously, Violet felt liquid trickle down the inside of her legs with another searing pain. 

"Shit, Violet, you're bleeding." Hyunjin shot up from his desk to rush forward, Doyoon standing and grabbing her bag after Hyunjin ushered her out of the office room. 

"Ow, ow, ow. Hyunie, it hurts." Violet breathed out as she was sat in the passenger seat of the older’s car. "I know, Vi. You're okay, we're going to get you to the hospital, okay?" 

||| 

"Hello?" Namjoon spoke tiredly to his phone, himself and the 6 other band mates spread out in one of the practice rooms, gulping down water. 

"Namjoon? It's Doyoon, I work with Violet." Namjoon sat up from laying against the wall, eye brows pinched together. No one knew Violet was with him. With any of them. "Is everything alright?" 

"Uhm, Violet said you'd take her home this afternoon. I was just letting you know we're going out for a work meal, so she won't need a ride home."  Namjoon's face relaxed. 

"Oh, okay. Well thanks for letting me know. Could you tell her to call me when she's leaving? I need to ask her about my schedule." Namjoon lied, why hadn't she told them earlier? 

"Of course. Have a good day. Good bye." 

"Thank you, bye." 

--- 

"Shh, shh." Hyunjin held the woman close, her so still, so heartbroken in his arms, "It's okay." 

She shook her head violently, her sobbing screams so silent, "I've lost-, I-I lost-" 

She'd lost her baby. 

She lost it. 

She did... 

"It's my fault."