Night out ♡☆

"It's beautiful, Jin." She whispered out, eyes dancing across the night sky, standing with Jin on a 5 star restaurant balcony. It held a small dining table, two chairs, wine and small, dainty fairy lights woven throughout the small cherry blossom tree.

"We haven't been out together for a while." He muttered against the crown of her head as he rested his hands against the balcony railings. "I love you."

"I love you too Jin, thank you for all this." Violet sighed out, resting her hands against his. "Lets eat, shall we?"

|||

"Fuck you're beautiful." He crooned, hands latched onto her hips as his own rolled into her. Seokjin’s eyes bored into her squinted ones, pleasure coursing through her.

"Jin," She breathed out, hands desperately clawing down his back, "wait." The man did as such, slowing down until he thoughtfully pulled out, watching her as she rolled onto her stomach.

"Are you al-Oh." Violet arched her back as she sat on her knees, chest pressed against the mattress of the bed. Her hands, which she held behind her back, wiggled "Hold me, Jin. I'm all yours."

Jin held her hands behind her back as he slotted against her once more. She was his. And he was hers.

|||
6 weeks later

"Oh, Flower." Hoseok smiled sadly as his soulmate’s sleeping face, brushing the hair from her sleeping face. "Violet, baby. You gotta wake up sweetheart. I need to change the bedding, and get you some clean clothes."

The woman whined, rolling onto her side to face the male. Her sleepy eyes fluttered open, a sad pout on her lips, "I'm sleepy, Hobi."

"I know, Flower. But you started your period last night. Let me go run you a bath, and when you're in there, i'll change the bedding and put some pajamas on the radiator for you, okay?"

-

"I don't feel well, Jimin."

"Oh, baby. I know, I'll go get some medicine, okay?"

There she sat, on the couch in the snug room, not feeling as she should, or as should would, if she were on her period. This felt much different. It felt as though she had messed up the days she was supposed to take the pill. Resulting in spotting and weird, tiny cramps every now and then.

"Do you want me to read you a book, Flower?" Namjoons worried voice echoed through her inner turmoil.

Looking up, Violet nodded, letting Namjoon take her seat with her sat across his lap just in time for Jimin to return with medicine and water.

|||

"Okay, okay, okay, okay, and you're sure?"

"Yes sir, she is 6 months pregnant."

"Bu-But I'm not showing yet... I don't look pregnant."

"About that, miss. Your baby is looking a little below average in size, but nothing to worry about, they're just sitting towards you back more than most."

"Tae, I-I'm pregnant, again."

"How can we prevent losing them?" Taehyung pleaded towards the nurse, hand clutching Violets as she gently rubbed her stomach.

"I can give you a list of exercises. But there should be no worries as you've only got 3 months until your due date, very unlikely to have a miscarriage. However, we will need to take extra precautions when you do go into labour."

---

"Flower, what'd they say?" Jin cooed, noting the tears on both Taehyung and Violet’s cheeks. Taehyung had booked an appointment a day after Violet's 'period' started, and after everything he read about pregnancy, miscarriages and 'rainbow babbies' he had an idea.

"We're pregnant." Violet screeched, the VIP lounge empty from staff and patients.

"YOU'RE GOING TO GET FATTER!"

"JUNGKOOK!" 

"What?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN FAT?!"

"Ha ha, noona, I-i love- GET HER AWAY FROM ME!" The youngest screeched, Violet charging towards him, eyes squinted shut in a glare.