Kisses ♡

Friday - 8:29

"Morning, baby." Namjoon hummed out, brushing the hair out of her face and off the corner of her mouth after she rolled onto her other side to let him hold her close. "Joonie" She lazily whispered, Namjoon letting his lips press against her hairline.

"Yeah, it's Joonie, Flower." He kissed her shoulder, his baggy shirt which he insisted she wore, hanging loosely off of her. "Back, please." Namjoon wrapped his arms around her tighter, pulling her form on top of his, blanket surrounding them before he ran his nails up and down her spine.

"Of course, Flower." He spoke, a smile clear in his sleepy voice. Namjoon looked to the bedside table, mentally groaning at the time, and so, he began his attack. His lips gracing her face, staring from her temples, forehead, down the bridge of her nose, each eyelid, each cheek, her chin and finally a soft kiss to her lips.

"Hmm, Joon." She grumbled, playfully shoving his fave away, just for him to come straight back, like a moth to a flame, smearing his lips all over her face. "You're *kiss* so *kiss* beautiful *kiss* Flower." The woman giggled over him, propping her chin up on his chest, ever so close to his face.

"Morning, Joon." She yawned out, Namjoon pressing his lips to hers, the two moving in sync, him taking her chin between his forefinger and thumb to pull her closer to slip his tongue into her mouth... All before she ripped herself away, hand slapped over her mouth while his hands slid up her bare thighs to rest under his, well now, her shirt on her hips.

"What?" He questioned, eyebrow raised. "I have Morning breath, idiot." She groaned, standing from the bed. "Dickhead." She yelped, his hand drawing back from smacking her ass. "Love you too, Vi."

|||

"Yoon?" He placed his computer on the coffee table, hair tousled from waking up not too long ago. Violet stood in the doorway of the snug, onsie on, looking ever so cute with her messy bun.

"Yes, Vi?" He watched with a subtle smile as she pulled at her fingers nervously, shifting her wait from one foot to the other, her eyes never straying from her onsie cover feet. "Vi?" She glanced up, quickly looking away again as he unfolded a blanket which he now had lead over his lap. "Yes?"

"You wanna cuddle?" Her head raised, and he could see the pure, childlike excitement in her eyes. "Could we, really?" Violet stepped forwards hesitantly, and Yoongi held the blanket open, the woman rushing over to plop next to him.

"Thank you." He kissed the side of her head, hoisting both her legs between his own, letting her snuggle close to his chest. "Don't thank me, Flower. I do need to do a little work though, do you mind?" She shook her head which she had led against his shoulder, "Not at all, don't let me distract you." He chuckled at that, "How can I not? I mean, you're so precious."

|||

"Violet?!" A voice shrieked from upstairs, Violet just bringing Lilac back in from her toilet break. "Yeah?!" She squaked back, dragging herself upstairs towards him. "Ah, there you are." Jungkook breathed out, a hand extended for her. "Come in."  He ushered her inside his room.

"Me and Hoseokie hyung wanted cuddles." Jungkook explained, pointing over at Hoseok who was led on the floor, beside the bed, a blanket strewn over him, connected from the bed and desk, creating a fort.

"So we thought; movies and hotchocolate and sweets and... yeah." He chuckled nervously, oblivious to the girl who was already led on her stomach beside Hoseok, the two scrolling through movies on the laptop."

|||

"Jin!" She laughed, wholeheartedly, Jin sloppily kissing her with icing from a carrot cake smeared like lipstick across his lips.

|||

He kissed her slowly, his hands trailing from her thighs, up to her waist, holding himself up by his forearms, beside her head. "Jimin." She moaned out, his hips ever so slightly pushing into hers. "So pretty." He slurred out, lips suckling under her ear, leaving a trail of galaxy like marks across the curve of her neck.

|||

"My shampoo again?" He questioned from behind her, the two spooning in her bed, his nose pressing against the crown of her head. "Smells nice." She replied, their hands interlaced on her stomach. "I like it too, very domestic of you." Taehyung teased, holding her closer.

"You sleepy, darling?" He groaned into her ear, himself exhausted from his day of nothingness. "Mhm." And with a slurry of kisses to the woman's cheek, the two fell into a peaceful slumber.