Hold My Hand ♡○

Sunday - 8:13am 

"So," She took a sip from her coffee, "I meant to ask yesterday, but when are you all due back to work?" Jin spoke up, and God, she wanted to throw a pancake at him, "Awh, you want us to go so badly? We only just got back." 

"Hyung." Yoongi warned, both he and the other 6 knew how badly their time away had affected her as well as them. But hey, it's not Jins fault that he tries to diffuse tension with a few badly thought out jokes. 

"Bang didn't want us back in like normal. He wants us in no more than twice a week for a few months and we'll work our way up from there." Namjoon answered through a slice of toast. 

"So what days have you decided on?" She asked no one in particular. "Because I've got work Monday to Wednesday, so I'll bum a ride off whoever.'' She fluttered her lashes cheekily. "Me and Taehyungie hyung and Jimin hyung are going on Thursday and Friday." The maknae pouted, wanting to spend as much time with her as he could. 

"Me and Hoseok hyung are on Wednesday and Thursday." Namjoon announced, Jin soon following, "And I'm in Thursday Friday, too." 

"What about you, Yoon?" She turned to the man in question, him ignoring the stares and standing to clean up his plate before leaving the room. "Did I say something?" Violet asked the others who just shook their heads. "Bang isn't allowing him to work until the week after next week. You know how he gets when he can't, or isn't allowed to work." 

Violet nodded towards Hoseok, catching Jungkook's pouty lips between her thumb and pointer finger. "Ow, ow, ow!" He whined, "Why are you pouting?" She pulled him closer to her face by his lips, their noses brushing against one another. "I haven't got a day off with you." He mimed through pinched lips. 

Pulling her hand away, she pecked his red lips before muttering a 'we'll find time' and standing up to clean her plate with a plan to talk to Yoongi. 

|||

"Hey, can I come in?" A groan echoed through the room, Violet already shutting the door behind her. "I don't know why you bother asking anymore, you're always in our rooms, I don't ever see you in your own.'' He muttered, whining once he felt her lie down, chest first on his back, his face smushing into the duvet. 

"Flower, get off." He couldn't keep the smile off his face, "No." She whimpered, arms latching around his waist, "You're warm and Tae won't put the heater on so it’s this or you give me a blanket." 

He rolled onto his back, Violet shrieking as he led against her front, losing all the air in her lungs. "Yoon! Off, off!" She cried, Yoongi sat up, pulled her up with him before they both leant against the headboard of his bed, facing the TV. 

"You alright, Yoon? I know it's hard; not doing what you love, but-." Yoongi snorted, "I do you all the time." She flushed red, slapping his thigh before focusing back on the tv-show. "Seriously, Yoongi." 

He just sighed, squeezing his eyes shut for a moment. "Tell me what's wrong?" She asked delicately. "I feel like a bad boyfriend. I don't... I can't do what the others do, or give you what they give you." He whispered out feeling like he was missing a part of his soul. 

"Yoon, you know that's not true. You give me more than enough. You give me what they don't. I don't want another Jin, or Hoseok. Lord knows; no one wants another Jungkook." She giggled out, reminiscing over all the burnt eyebrows and wet-willie's the boy has given her in the years. 

"I know, but... I can't help feeling it." He dragged out, picking at his thumb nail. "Well, is there anyway that we could make it feel a little... less like that?" He thought for a moment, thinking of what he always wants most in the world. "Can... Can you hold my hand?" 

She begged herself to keep the squeal at bay from his adorable nose scrunch. "Of course, Somkkoli." She cooed, Yoongi flushing bright red from her cat-inspired pet name. He thrust his hand towards her, linking their hands together before tugging her into his side. 

He leant his head against the top of hers, Violet laying on her side with her leg slotted between his while her empty hand draped over his waist. "Thank you, Vi." He whispered, chewing his lip to stop the onslaught of emotions, "I love you, Yoon." She squeezed his hand lightly, his fresh tears falling into her hair, "Love you, Jubang." 

*  Jubang - meaning 'Kitten' *
* Somkkoli - meaning 'Cottontail'  *

ShardsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara