Announcement♡♡♡

Thursday - 1:56am - One Week Later

"Okay, okay. I know, Flower, I know." Jin muttered, rubbing his hand up and down her back while holding her hair up with another. "That's it." Violet sat back against her heels, leaning into Jin once he flushed the toilet.

"Namjoon, go get some water please." Namjoon stood from the edge of the bath, scurrying away to the kitchen and Jin wiped Violet’s lips with a piece of tissue.

Violet sobbed, shoulders raising as she clung onto his sweatshirt. "Oh, I know, baby. You want some medicine?" She nodded against his chest, Jin grabbing the glass from Namjoon before telling him to grab some medicine from the cabinet.

"I'm getting really worried, Vi. You've been so ill recently."

"I'm okay, can we just go and sleep now?" She begged, Namjoon pressing a kiss to the woman's forehead before heading back to his own room. "I'm sorry for keeping you up." She grumbled as she crawled into bed.

"Why's that, Flower? I don't mind at all, especially when you're ill."

"But you have work." She whined, laying her head on his chest, drawing small patterns on his stomach with the tip of her finger.

"I've already taken it off, Flower. I asked yesterday, I also called the doctors so we can get you checked up later today."

"Do-Do we have to?" She still had yet to tell them, her morning sickness taking control of everything. Why is it called morning sickness if it punches you in the gut at any time of day or night.

Jin sighed heavily, eyes shut with his lips to the crown of her head, "I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I-I'm fine, Jin." She screwed her eyes shut, begging the world to let her out of this, one time. Just this once. "I don't... I don't want to go, Jin. It's just a bug, I'll be fine."

"Flower-" He sighed out, Violet turning away from him to lie on her side, pulling the duvet around her. "I love you, Vi. We won't go, I don't want to stress you, Baby, I've got you."

|||

Saturday - 11:24am

"Out, out, out!" She groaned, pushing against Namjoons chest as the others stood in the front garden, so confused as to why she so desperately wanted them out of the house.

"Why, Flower?" Namjoon chuckled, grabbing her wrists, "I-Just go, but don’t eat anything! Come back in an hour, okay? Okay, Bye!" With one last shove, he was out the door, the door which slammed in his face.

"Well then... What should we do?" Hoseok questioned from his seat on the gravel floor. "Take the dogs on a walk, I mean she left them out here for us."

|||

"Welcome home, out in the back garden please. Go and sit down." She was buzzing with nerves, taking their coats and hanging them up before putting the dogs in her room which held Oh so many treats and toys.

"Okay, hello!" She cheered from the door frame. "What's going on, Noona?" Jungkook questioned as he eyes all the decorations.

"Well, there's a bun in the oven, burgers on the grill... Welcome to the BABYQ." The men stared at her like she had grown a third head. "What language did you just speak then?" Jin questioned with his eyebrows pressed together.

She shook her head gently, placing all the now cooked burgers on a paper plate before setting it beside the boxes of sweets, bread, cake. Lilac came running outside, a box tied to her back on a harness.

"Open it." Violet spoke out, watching Jimin take the box from the dog before placing it on the table, the men all gathering to look inside.

In the box held a dozen or so doughnuts, on the lid read 'Eat up. My mum doesn't want to be the only one with a belly. Baby bangtan - 13/11/2022'