Grieve ○

"On my silent days, I pray a little louder for you." Violet whispered up at the sky, leaning against Seokjin’s chest as they led in their outdoor swinging chair.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing, hurts like the ache of never getting to hold you." Her tears had dried out long ago, yet the pain didn't.

It had been 7 months. Her due date had been and gone. Yet, there was nothing new, no baby, no smiles, no tears of joy. Nothing.

"Come on, Flower. Let's head in, it's getting cold."

|||

"Awh, Yoongi." Violet cooed, the man's long hair tied up with adorable bow hair ties, some strands in plaits and some pinned back with cute hair clips.

"Do I look pretty?" Yoongi softly questioned, eyes boring into hers, "Very pretty, Yoon."

|||

"Violet?" Namjoon questioned the woman who had snuck into the snug to plop onto his lap, his book flat on the floor with the words long forgotten.

"How can I help you?" He crooned, swinging one of her legs across his, the woman straddling him now. She slumped against his chest, hands resting gently against his shoulder.

A small 'humph' left her lips as she tilted her head up slightly. "You feeling a little down again?" Violet merely nodded, Namjoon pressing their foreheads together sweetly. "And that's okay." He muttered, lips pressing against her own.

Gripping her chin with his thumb and forefinger, he pulled her closer, spare hand pushing against the arch of her back. Her nails raked against his scalp, tipping his head back slightly as she rolled her tongue against his.

His hand dropped from her back, now gently squeezing her thigh as he pulled away just to stare into her eyes. "Lock the door." He whispered out.

|||

"Koo? Baby? You okay?" Violet asked the man as he sat in her lap, curling into her chest, much like a child. Her arms wrapped around him tightly, hands slipping under his sweatshirt to knead into his muscles.

"Yeh-," He muttered into her neck, lips pressed taut against her warm skin, "Just want you."

"You've got me, honey."