Kakoatalk ○

Vivi
Hi guys, I won't be home tonight. I'm staying with a friend. Could we sit down and talk tomorrow afternoon? I've moved a few things around in your schedules, so you're all free from 2pm onwards.

Jan
That's alright, Flower. I hope your friend is nice, and we hope you had lots of good food at the dinner.

J-I-M-I-N
Is everything okay, Vi? What do you need to talk to us about?

Vivi
I'd rather talk about it in person.

President Joon
But is everything okay?

Vivi
Oh, could you make sure that Lilac has eaten?? Thank you.

President Joon
Vi? Is everything okay?

Read 8:56pm

|||

Hobiiii

Violet? What's happened? Don't go bullshitting me and say that nothing is wrong. I can tell.

Hoseok, it's late. Can't I just sleep?

It's just turnt 9, love. Tell me, please.

I'm so tired. Please, just let me go.

Turn your location on for me.
Now.

Read 9:08pm

|||

"Hi.... Violet told me about her relationship with you seven, it's okay, I won't tell." The man stood in the doorway of a lovely apartment, holding a hand out for Hoseok, the latter shaking it kindly.

"I'm Doyoon."

"Hoseok. Where is she? She's here, right?"

Doyoon ushered the man in with a broken smile, Hoseok following behind as he was guided up a flight of stairs and to a door. That door, the only thing keeping the heartbreak from seeping out.

"I'm sorry, Hoseok." Doyoon placed a hand on the other’s shoulder, "What?" Hoseok questioned, ever so far from understanding the disgusting situation the world has created.

"Shout if you need anything. I'll be downstairs."

Hoseok stood,the door slowly opening after Doyoon had walked away. His heart broke. His world crumbled and caved in at the sight.

Violet sat against the headboard of the bed, eyes drawn down to her stomach which was much smaller than when he last saw her. Her stomach, which she held like it was the most important thing.

It was.

"Violet? Oh, baby. What's wrong?" He desperately asked as he clambered onto the bed beside her to hold the woman close

"Hobi..." She sighed out, so tired. Tried from the pain. Mental, physical, emotional. "I-I..."

"You what, love?" Hoseok breathed out against her scalp, holding her so tightly in his arms. "I lost her," Nothing, he said nothing, just froze.... she had to be joking.

"I lost her, Hoseok. I-I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," She whispered out brokenly, Hoseok finally piecing it together. Violet had a miscarriage. The world had been cruel and took away their baby. But she was apologising.

Violet was.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," She gasped out, pushing her face into the man's chest, Hoseok crying silently onto the crown of her head as he tightened his hold on the dissolving female.

"It's not your fault. We're okay, we're okay, Violet." He begged for it to be true. He wanted it, needed it to be okay.

"It-It's all my fault! I-I knew I wasn't go-good enough."

"No it's not, no it's not, shh." He rocked the two back and forth, the two keeping the remains of themselves together, barely.

|||

"Thank you for letting us stay, Doyoon." Violet spoke into the man's shoulder, Hoseok still holding her hand, the two having not separated since last night.

"I'm here, you know that. Love you." He pecked her forehead before gently pushing her back to Hoseok, the men sharing a smile.

Violet was not ready. She and Hoseok were about to head home, back to the 6 others who apparently haven't slept. They were worried something was wrong, and when Hoseok disappeared? They didn't know what was coming.

"We'll be okay, Flower." Hoseok reassured, the two minutes away from home. "Will we? It really doesn't feel like it, Seokie."

"I know, Flower. But it will be, I promise."

|||

"So? You're okay? We were so worried last night." Jin muttered after handing her a glass of water. The hyung line, except for Hoseok, sat on the large couch, the maknae line on the other, while Violet and Hoseok sat together in the one seater.

"I-I know, I'm sorry." Jin shook his head with a smile, "Don't be. You're okay, you all are."

"Hyung," Hoseok shook his head slowly,  everyone's faces dropping, and with one simple squeeze from Violet’s hand in his, Hokseok told them.

"We've lost our baby." Told them what broke their hearts.

"I lost her," Violet whimpered out meekly, "I'm sorry." She looked up at the others, pure tears of sadness balancing along her waterline.