Surprise! ♡○

Monday - 3:56pm

"Knock, knock." A voice hummed out from behind her office door, a few men walking in soon after, jolly smiles taking over their faces. "Oh, my gosh. Hi, what are you doing here?" She stood from her desk, ignoring the email she was halfway through answering. 

"We wanted to come see you, Flower." Hoseok muttered, Namjoon already holding the female in his arms, his nose pressed against her temple. 'My grandparents always told me that if your person's temple, smells like home, they're your forever. Thank god it's her.' 

"You okay, Joon?" She questioned, hands under his shirt to gently scratch his back when he didn't answer. He was so tense, she could feel the knots in his muscles, even as he relaxed against her. "Okay, let's sit you down, huh?Anyone want a hot drink, a snack?" 

Hoseok's hand shot straight up, Yoongi's hand lazily following. "Joon?" He wouldn't sit alone, and so he pulled her down into his lap, Violet straddling his lap with his head tucked under her chin. 

"Can we just stay like this for a little?" He mumbled into her chest, Hoseok stood up, waving off her apologetic smile, and walked to her second desk, the desk with the coffee machine, mini-fridge and snack bar. She felt bad not getting them their drinks... But Namjoon seemed to need her more than Yoongi needed his coffee. 

And that's saying something. 

"It's just a bad day, Joo. Not a bad life, okay?" 

||| 

"Hyung, my toes are cold." The youngest whined as Violet and the three who came to surprise her, all arrived home. Peeking inside the living room, she saw Seokjin's sock-covered feet holding Jungkook's lack of socked feet. 

Jungkook sat giggling, Seokjin smiling softly while keeping his eyes trained on the TV. Violet walked in, Joons hand in hers with Yoongi and Hoseok stepping in behind them. "Oh! Vi!" Jungkook cheered as Yoongi slumped into the couch beside him. 

"What're you doing, Koo?" She questioned, eyes ever so soft at the sight of the oldest and youngest. "My toes were cold." She cooed aloud, Namjoon gently squeezing her hand with a grin. "You're so adorable." 

||| 

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" Jimin grasped the woman's cheeks between his palms, thumbs pushing her tears away. Her lashes bunched together, cheeks flushed as her eyes stayed locked on her hands. Her hand which held shoes. 

"Nam-Namjoon." She cried out, words tripping over one another in her mind. "What about him, Flower? Want me to go get him?" She shook her head madly, hands shakily raising to show off the object. 

"Does, does he want a baby?'' Baby shoes, tiny, adorable shoes with fluffy socks shoved inside. "I-We haven't spoken about kids, or-or the future, and i don't, i don't-'' Violet heaved out, Jimin sighing slightly. 

"Take a deep breath, babe. Come on, breathe with me." 

"Let's go down, and talk as a group, okay? Talk about everything, all get the future off our shoulders. That sound okay?" She nodded sadly. 

Do I want children? They're so small, and tiny, and cute. But, what if I'm not a good mother? What if the boys dont want a future with me? 

"Okay, I'll be with you the whole time. I'll hold your hand."