Future ♡☆

Monday - 7:24pm

"So, I found some baby shoes, in Namjoons room.'' She paused, eyes fluttering over to Namjoon, him stood behind the couch which held the maknae line, the other 3 of the hyung line sat on the other couch while she sat on the bay window, in front of them all. 

"I didn't mean to, but I was putting away some of your clothes and I stumbled across them. An-And Jimin convinced me to talk to you, all, about... The future, kids, us." Violet swallowed the lump in her throat, Namjoon mirroring her.

"Flower, you shouldn't ever be scared or worry to talk to us about these things, okay?" Yoongi grumbled out, frown tugging at his lips slightly. "I for one, am confident in this relationship and wouldn't mind a few little ones running around, but it's not just me, and it's not my body." 

"I'd love for our family to grow, Vi." Taehyung’s grin was evident in his voice, Jimin and Jungkook audibly agreeing. Hoseok was the next to speak up. "I... I'm not sure how I'd fare as a father, but... With you, with you all by my side, I'm willing to try my absolute hardest." 

"I've dealt with 6 kids for a few years. What's a couple more, huh?" Jin squeaked out, Violet’s head hung low with tears dribbling out from her lash line, sobbing silently. 

Namjoon struggled to speak with her so far. And so, he stepped forwards, taking her shaking hands from her lap, his lips ghosting over the irritated skin on her knuckles from her nervous scratching. 

"From our debut, many things have happened and a lot of people said we wouldn't make it. But you believed in us till the end, and that's been something I've only dreamed of. You've made my dreams come true. And I love you so much. Much more than you could imagine." 

"The songs. Love songs, songs of heartbreak, confusion, joy, are all you. You bring out everything in me, good and bad, in the best ways possible. Tripping over my own two feet just from your smile." 

"What I would give to spend the rest of my days with you, Flower. Those baby shoes, they weren't meant for you to see, they're merely there because I love small, cute things, like you, Jimin and Yoongi-" Yoongi groaned out a 'fuck you' to which Violet giggled brokenly at. 

"But I would love to have children with you, but only if you want them, only if you're ready, okay? I think that's something we can all agree on." Namjoon whispered out, lips now oh-so close to hers, the two crying uncontrollably, yet their eyes never strayed from the others. Those eyes saved each other. 

"We've got you, Violet. We'll be here for as long as you need." Hoseok spluttered out, tears falling from his own eyes, even as Yoongi pulled him into a side hug. He was such an empath, both of them were. 

"We love you, Noona." Jungkook sang out sweetly, honorifics meaning he was feeling so soft, so nervous. "Ca-Can I go to bed?" Violet questioned, needing to think, alone.

|||

"Good morning!" She chirped, Lilac in her arms fast asleep. "Coffee, babe?" Yoongi smiled across at the woman, hand outstretched with a mug of coffee which she soon took, a grin plastered on her face. 

"What's got you all full of smiles?" Jin poked her cheek softly, maple syrup dribbling down his chin. It was 8:16 in the morning, the eating function of his body was not on. 

Violet’s eyes glanced at Jungkook, the man flushed bright red. "I may have had a late night visitor who gave me a little advice about everything." Taehyung coughed up his recently ate strawberry, being harshly smacked by the youngest after his "and a good coming" comment

/// 

"Oh, shit. Jungkook." She whined, her wrists trapped in one of his hands above her head, her legs hung down his back, heels digging into his spine to urge him closer. 

"Come on, Violet." He grumbled out, nose nudging against her clit while his spare hand held her hips down. "Cum for me." Jungkook moaned into her with his eyes staring up at hers, feeling her legs tense before she was biting harshly onto her bottom lip.

---

"So, how do you really feel? About kids, I mean?" He asked, the gentle golden glow from the bedside lamp illuminating her face which led against his chest. His fingers ran through her hair. 

"I want children... I always have." She admitted tiredly, it was 2:23am. "But?" Jungkook urged, knowing there was more. "I'm scared?" His brows furrowed, "Of what, Flower?" 

"I don't know how it'll work with the 7 of you being the dads to one child. How would I do during pregnancy and childbirth? What if I’m not a good mother? What if our little one gets bullied or-or gets hurt?" Jungkook sighed with a fond smile, hand running up and down her arm, holding her close. 

"We won't care who's it is, we'll all care for them. And we'll all be with you through both pregnancy and childbirth, you'll have the best medicine and doctors." He reassured, Violet already knowing he would say this. 

"You'd be an amazing mother. Hell, you take such good care of us 7, I have no doubt you'd be an amazing mother and once again, if you're struggling, you have us 7."  Jungkook mumbled onto the crown of her head. 

"And about bullying? Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung would slap a lawsuit and would sue anyone and everyone to make sure our family is safe and happy. And you know Jin, tiny little scratch and you have about 18 plasteres on you."  

"You have nothing to worry about, my love, nothing at all." 

/// 

"I'd love to have your children-Wait, that sounds so weird." She grumbled, hand slapped against her forehead. "Put your dicks in-No, not right." She sighed, "Children, please? I think that's the best I'm gonna get." She nodded to herself, the men around the table not really knowing how to react. Apart from Taehyung, who of course had to jab at Jungkook. 

"Bunny boy has already given you dick-" Jungkook threw a chocolate sauce covered pancake at the olders head. "You're on nappy (diaper) duty for the rest of your life." 

Jin glared at the youngest, "We won't always have a baby in the house, Koo." Jungkook kept his eyes on Taehyung, the latter gulping as he shrunk back into his chair. "I meant for him after I beat his ass."

ShardsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara