Out ♡○

Thursday - 8:26am

"Vi, where are you going?" The maknae asked, watching the woman shove her feet into her trainers (sneakers) with her handbag on her lap, her coat already on.

"Out." She flatly replied, Jin’s eyebrow quirked, "We could drop you." He motioned towards himself and the maknae line, Jimin sitting the farthest away from her. "No thanks." She breathed out as she stood, taking a set of keys from the door and walking out.

|||

"It'll be a bit cold," The nurse muttered, pouring a dollop of gel onto her lower stomach. "I'm going to be pressing this along your stomach, if you get uncomfortable, just say the word and I'll give you some time."

The nurse turned her head to the screen, pressing the object down into Violet’s stomach, "If you look here, that is your fetus. It looks like it's been growing strong for about a month. It would be about the size of a poppy seed or a little smaller than a grain of rice."

The nurse turned back to Violet, the young woman holding a hand up to her mouth to stifle her sobs. "Congratulations." The elderly nurse spoke out.

|||

"I'll tell them tomo-No, next week. Yes, next week and I can make dinner and I, what else can I-?" A consistent knock came from her bedroom door, Violet sighing heavily once she heard Taehyung whining.
"Vi! Let me in please!" She paused with her hand over the lock, "Uhm, one minute!" She screeched, rushing back to her desk, grabbing the test before shoving it in the case of her pillow. "Coming!"

Opening the door, Taehyung rushed in, locking the door behind him, the two standing in silence. Violet sat in the middle of her bed, running her hand down the back of Lilac.

"Noona? What's going on?" Taehyung sat in front of her, taking her free hand to entwine with his, the two petting Lilac slowly. "Nothing, Tae. I'm okay."

"Look at me, Vi, please. You know we never ever want to upset you-."

"But he did." Violet whispered, anger out the window, being replaced with her overwhelming anxiety. "I-I didn't mean to snap back, Tae, I promise. I just-" Taehyung schooching forward, "I know, Flower. It all got a little out of hand, but no one is to blame. Okay?" She nodded the best she could with the man's large hands cupping her cheeks.

"We gonna go kiss and make up with Chim?" Violet whispered out a no as she stared up into his eyes, tears clouding her own. "Why not, Flower?"

"He hates me, I was so rude." Taehyung laughed at her, a full, stomach-hurting, eyes-watering, saliva-spewing laugh. "You could never be hated, idiot. Come on, I'll hold you hand, okay?"

|||

"Why? Why am I surrounded by sappy weirdos?" Yoongi grumbled as he passed the open bedroom door, Violet and Jimin led against one another, while Taehyung stood off to the side... All three were crying.

"Eat him, Tae." And that's how Namjoon was thrown to the floor. Yoongi screaming as he ran away from a dribbling Taehyung.