Storm

"I know, Joo, i know. Shhh baby, i've got you." Violet muttered to the baby, the two hidden away in her room trying to block out the arguing downstairs.

After Monday nights discussion, everyone had decided to invite the parents over for dinner Wednesday night. And oh, was it going well.

Violets family not joining, and the boys siblings being busy, they were left with the anger of most of the parents. Raving over how the woman was after their money, after their fame, their home.

They didn't understand how they could love in such a way, how they could have kept this hidden for so long. How they could have a baby.

They were enraged. And took it all out on her. She loved those men with her whole heart... never ashamed or shy about them. But, why did they hate it so much? Should she be ashamed that she loves more than one person? Should she-

"Hey, sweetheart." His hand ran up her back comfortingly, "I saw a video on TikTok of this new born sticking his middle finger up at his dad." He snorted out, "And there was another one who spent so much time with his dogs, that his first word was woof."

"Really?" She wiped her nose across her sleeve. "Yeah, and-and.... I forgot what else Joon sent me." The older man chuckled. "I don't have a tiktok account, but he sends me videos anyways, always has done."

"He's really sweet." Violet muttered, lips pressed against Eunjoo's head. "And so are you, dear."

"Really, Mr. Kim?"

"Really, Violet. Everyone is just a little shocked, right now. Okay?" Namjoons dad wrapped an arm around her shoulder, looking down at the baby. "He's beautiful."

Violet smiled up at the man, "I'm so proud of you and my son. You've made him so happy, and i thank you so much for my grandson."

"I love your son."

"Thank you. Now, let me holder the stinker."