🏵️Chapter 38🏵️: Hurt me with the truth rather than comforting me with lies.

{Eleanora's P.O.V}

  When Lilian Henia said she wanted us to go on a vacation to Dubai, I honestly thought she was joking. That old woman has never been as serious as she is now.

  Dure and I didn't actually take her seriously or better said I didn't take her seriously. But here she was, all dressed up and packed up sitting on top of a big van, with the rest of her family members inside, waiting for us to get ready and catch up.

  If I said we were in panic mode, I wouldn't be addressing the situation well, but everywhere was rowdy. The lower maids who I don't know neither do I converse with are all coming in and out of the kitchen, cooking some dishes I don't understand with Mary coordinating them. Anything that has to do with food, That's Mary's job.

  Kalia is here helping get some clothes for the vacation, throwing into the suitcase, random pretty clothes, some shoes and sandals, some hair accessories and clothe accessories, perfumes and whatever she thought I needed for the trip or 'vacation'.

  Ciara was here, paying attention to what I was going to wear and how I was going to look on my way there. To her, Shivaniqa is her greatest fashion enemy, not mine.

As for Dure, he was already packed and dressed. In fact, he was already in the van his mother ordered for the trip. I could see from the window every Henia member, except the mother of course, wearing a face mask to prevent recognition of passers-by as to why they were going to the airport  in a van.

"ELEANORA, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE LEFT. BE FAST. WE MUST NOT BE LATE FOR THE FLIGHT". I could hear my mother-in-law say with a megaphone in her hand.

  "Ciara, what else are you adding to my face, we need to be fast". I rushed her.

  "Princess, I'm almost done. Just a little touch of this to make her go crazy. Let me magnify her insecurity that she isn't pretty".  Ciara replied me, carefully adding what I don't know to my face.

  I was about to shout enough when she stepped back and said "Perfecto. Senora es muy bonito y eleganté".

"Whatever language that is, I hope it's telling us that we should be on our way downstairs before that woman shouts into the megaphone again because I really can't bear another shout". I told her, as I pushed her off and walked towards the door.

  "Princess, I wish you luck on your trip. I hope you and Master Dure will be able to fix your broken hearts over there". Kalia said as she handed over my suitcase to Ciara.

"Why are you giving it to her? Aren't you following us?" I asked her, Totally confused at her farewell message.

"I won't be able to follow you, Mistress. My father's sick at home. Since Ciara is following you, I'll go on behalf on the both of us to see our father and take care of him". She explained to me.

"Why are you just telling me that?"

"I...I didn't want to-"

"There's no time for explanation. Take your sweet time, baby.  And take some cash from my drawers with you. Take good care of your father and send my greetings. And most importantly, stay safe. Goodbye Kalia, I need to run". I interrupted her, gave her a hurried hug and ran off before that woman screams my name again.

  With heels, I ran down the stairs and felt my hair jumping up and down my back. On getting downstairs, I met Mary, who not only wasn't she dressed but she also looked like she hadn't had her bath.

"Why on Earth are you looking like this, Mary? Aren't you supposed to be dressed by now?... Where is your suitcase?" I asked her, totally confused and pissed.