🏵️Chapter 51🏵️: Cleaning up.

Since you all are asking for long chapters, I've decided to give you a 5000 words long chapter. I'll be combining P.O.Vs and  three chapters together. I love you guys so much. You're the ones who gave me the enthusiasm to keep writing this series. Much love from here. If there's anyone's P.O.V you'll love to have, please do tell, so I'll write it for you before I bring this book to an end.

{Eleanora's  P.O.V}

  "No one must find out about this. I'll give you fifty thousand liaos every month to take good care of her till I find a way to get her out of here". I heard Lilou whisper.

"But ma'am, we can't hide it forever. It will announce itself".  The unfamiliar voice asked Lilou.

"That's why I said take care of her for the mean time till I find her a way to get her out of here. Two months should be enough for me". I heard Lilou say.

  "Okay, Princess. But what if the time isn't enough?" The unfamiliar voice asked.

  "When we get to that point, we'll figure out a way". I heard Lilou say.

"Don't worry, Princess, we'll help you monitor her". I heard another unfamiliar voice say different from the one before.

I opened my eyes calmly to see what was going on around me. I was in an unfamiliar room with a strong antiseptic smell, that had blue curtains and clean louvers.

Standing beside my bed were three women. One of them happened to be Lilou. The other one was a dark skinned woman who plaited cornrows, wearing a white coat and a stethoscope hanged around her neck. From her outfit, I could tell she was a doctor and as for the other lady, she was dressed like a warder. She was fair skinned and she looked more like an English woman.

  "Oh, you're awake, Nora". Lilou said as soon as she realized I was awake. The two unknown women turned to me, with large smiles on their faces while Lilou helped me to sit up.

I continued to look at them, hoping I don't have to ask them to say what they were talking about before they actually talk about it.

"I'm Dr Adebimpe. A Nigerian. My husband was transferred here so I followed him, getting a job for myself too. I'll be responsible for you from now on". The black woman said to me, stretching forth her hand for an handshake. I shaked her even though I was confused.

"Responsible for what?",  ignoring my bitter mouth, I asked her.

"Responsible for your pregnancy, Princess". She replied casually.

"Pregnancy?!" I asked again, hoping I heard her well but also hoping it wasn't true.

"Yes, Eleanora. You're a month pregnant. Gosh, I'm so happy for youuu". Lilou squealed in excitement, kneeling in front of me before winking at me.

"What do you mean I'm pregnant? How do you expect me to take care of a pregnancy when I can't even take care of myself right now? Do you want me to give birth in jail? How do you expect me to...In fact, I'm glad you're a doctor. I want an abortion!" I said, so upset and displaced.

Of all time to be pregnant, why now?! Why didn't it come before now?! Why now?!

"While I'm still alive, Nora, no abortion will take place!" Lilou told me firmly.

"I can't keep this pregnancy". I told her again in case she didn't hear me the first time.

"That's why we're here Princess, to see how we can help you out. The name is Laurel and I'm the warder to the section you were kept". The other woman introduced herself.