🏵️Chapter 40🏵️: Streetlight dancing.

This chapter is dedicated to adejumoadedayo. My gee😂🤭. Honestly, it's your comments that keep me going. When I first started this series, you were the very first person to comment on how much you loved the chapter. Thanks for the support, baba mi. Adupe ó🤭.

{Justin's P.O.V}

I took the seventh cup of coffee which I had just prepared to help me stay calm but it was obvious the coffee wasn't working on me.

I was yet to recover from my broken heart and now seeing her just opened up old wounds in me, especially when I remember that she's married to that guy.

"I lost the baby, Justin. A few days after my grandfather's death".   I remember her say which actually brought a smile to my face. Well, I guess that information is enough to comfort my pained heart.

I know. I know it's wrong to be happy at your best friend's misfortune but do you actually blame me? You don't know the pain that goes through my heart every night when I remember that she was carrying his child. I'm guessing the baby sensed my unhappiness and decided to leave.

I gulped down the whole cup of coffee and dropped it when I saw a notification pop up on my Laptop's screen. 

I opened it and saw a message again from a person who's profile's name is anonymous. The file looked like a picture but that wasn't my problem. My problem was... Who the hell is this anonymous?!

He was the one who sent a message to Prince Green telling him about the illegal drugs Depot of the Henias. He was the one who informed Green about the Casino that Dure wanted to build in Lokai. And I know all this because he texted it all to me, giving me a good reason why we should both partner up and bring the Henia family down. But I can't partner up with someone I can't see. Or can I?

  He texted me to come over to Dubai, telling me Nora was coming over. I guess he was right about that, Nora did come over. And yes, I knew Nora was coming to Dubai before she called me to inform me of her presence.

"I told you Nora was coming over to Dubai, didn't I?"  Was what the anonymous guy typed to me.

"Yes, you did. But can I know who you are? Talking to someone I don't know is really giving me some bad vibes". I typed back to him.

" Who I am, isn't important. What is important is that we have the same goal. And that is to bring down the Henia family and save Nora".  His reply entered in less than a minute.

  "How am I sure you are really on my side?" I typed back to him.

  "Haven't I told you want I did? I'm in partners with Prince Green and so far so good, he's been helping me out". His reply popped in.

"Since you have prince Green, why look for me?" I asked him.

"Fine. I'll show you something. Maybe that will be enough to convince you, that we have the same goal".  He texted back and I couldn't help but scoff.

  Let's see what you want to show me.

Soon a picture popped up on my screen, showing me the picture of Dure and Tina, in a couple's posture, with wide smiles on their faces.

"What's this?" I typed to him.

"That's Dure and Tina. They've been married for almost five years now and they're blessed with two children. Daughters to be precised".  He texted.

"LIAR!!! TINA WOULD NEVER BETRAY NORA!" I typed back at him, more confident than ever, banging my left fist on the table as my right hand sent the message to him.