🏵️ Chapter 42🏵️: The truth about lies.

This chapter is dedicated to seeanuanagha. It's so heartwarming to know I'm someone's role model. I don't understand why you love my series so much, but I'm glad that you do. Thanks for the support darling. I do appreciate it❤️.

{Eleanora's P.O.V}

"I'm sorry, your highness. We have searched and searched but no sign of the young prince". The butler said in an apologetic voice, on his knees in front of my mother and father.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND HIM? HOW CAN AN TEN YEARS OLD BOY DISAPPEAR WITHOUT A TRACE?!!" Mother yelled at the butler angrily whole the other guards were also on their knees watching.

  My father stood up from the couch and walked up to mother while I pretended to still be interested in the Scrabble game I was playing.

Father held mummy's hand before giving her a side hug. "We'll find him. I promise you, love".  Dad assured mum. I couldn't really see father's face and his hair was tucked away in a beanie.

"In the meantime, my father must not find out about our son's disappearance". Father stated his mind before turning towards the butler.

"Look for a ten year old boy, that is our son's age and look a lot like our son. He'll be the one to replace our son till he's found". Father ordered the butler but mum flew into a rage.

" HOW DARE YOU, ANDREW?! HOW DARE YOU LOOK FOR A SUBSTITUTE SON? MY SON IS OUT THERE, PROBABLY SCARED THAT HIS MOTHER ISN'T THERE OR PROBABLY CRYING FOR HIS FAVORITE MEAL, PAINED THAT HE'S SEPERATED FROM HIS FAMILY AND ALL YOU COULD THINK ABOUT IS YOUR SELFISH FATHER!"

"Don't be preposterous. You do know how much I-"

" ALL I KNOW ANDREW IS THAT I NEED MY SON BACK HOME, ALIVE AND KICKING. ANY SUBSTITUTE CHILD SHALL BE BEATEN TO THE POINT OF DEATH BEFORE BEING THROWN OUT!" Mummy warned before walking up to me, pulling me by my arms and dragging me out of there.

"Mummy, where are we going?" I asked her.

"To the devil's house to strike a deal!"

My eyes fluttered open. My vision was blurry and all I could see were four female figures and a male.

"She's awake. Thank God. Oh Lord, thank you. Thank you, Lord". I heard the familiar voice say with a voice filled with gratitude.

"Can you see us? How many fingers am I holding up?" One of the female figures asked me.

"I think we're losing her. Go get the doctor. Now! Now!! Now!!!"

"We're losing her pulse".

"Check her pupils for me and tell me what you're seeing"

"Nora, stay with me. Eleanora, please, I beg you. Stay with me. I beg-" I tuned whoever was talking out, the last thing I saw was three people rushing in.

I walked into a room which welcomed me with a melodious song from the piano.

  "🎶🎵Soon you be, Home with me, hear this song and remember🎶🎵" The player sang and the playing of the piano came to a song but the player didn't move from where she was. Her long hair sitting on the chair with her  and her white dress almost blinding.