Chapter 3

He told his hyungs the lie that jimin had fabricated. Jimin realized that jungkook was still not in a position to talk about what had happened.

"Okay then.. let's go practice now. We can do only one practice round today before the evening concert starts. So let's hurry." Namjoon said looking at the time.

Hyungs walked in front and jimin walked with jungkook from behind. Jimin's suspicion was further strengthened when he saw jungkook limping. Jimin would have thought it was because of his leg had hit the door if he hadn't seen jungkook's hickies. On the other hand, jungkook didn't go to the tune of a man with a leg injury. He limped as he spread his legs. Jimin didn't want to let that know to any other member.. that's why he went to support jungkook. As he put his hand on jungkook's waist, jungkook looked at jimin silently thanking him.

They came to the stadium and started practicing. But jungkook couldn't do that. He couldn't dance with a crushed body. His steps went a lot wrong. Others understood this too. But they didn't say anything to jungkook because they realized that he was not in a good mood. But jungkook couldn't bear the pain any longer and fell to the ground crying hard. The concert he worked so hard on for weeks, he lost it all because of one mistake. Others ran to jungkook immediately.

"What happened jungkook-ah?"

"Are you sick?"

Jungkook continued sobbing despite everyone asking.

"I think his leg hurts." Finally jimin said so.

"Leg?" As namjoon asked, no one saw suga's eyes running fast over jungkook's neck, which was barely visible from the hoodie.

"Yeah, jungkook's leg hit the door. Look.. I forgot to tell you because we're in a hurry."

The manager also ran from behind. Eventually jungkook was taken to treat him and the others were asked to continue practicing. Jimin came with jungkook.

"I think his toe is crushed." That's what the doctor who examined jungkook said. The manager got a call and he left.

"Please, doctor, let jungkook rest for two days because his condition is a little difficult." Jimin took advantage of the situation.

"But.."

"Please, doctor.. Jungkook is not in good condition, so please help him. He can't dance at the concert at this time." As Jimin pleaded, the doctor realized that there was something than the wound. But before the doctor could say anything, the manager came in.

"What the doctor was saying." As manager asked the doctor looked at jimin. He couldn't take away the appealing look in those eyes.

"The thing is manager, jungkook's leg is a bit stretched and he's a little bit injured. So letting him perform in this situation is not a good thing. Because there are still concerts, if he dances like this, his condition will get worse and he may lose every concert."

"But... how do we remove jungkook all of a sudden now?" The manager's voice was restless.

"He can sit in a chair and sing, can't he, doctor?" Jimin asked as they couldn't completely remove jungkook. The doctor looked at jimin and nodded.

"Yeah jungkook can perform like that."

In the end, though difficult, they made that decision. Jungkook was mentally broken. He is a very shy person who doesn't talk to anyone much. So he locked all his feelings in his mind. The other members were also shocked to hear of this decision. Jungkook is still one of their main dancers. So the loss of him cannot be covered.

Jungkook thanked jimin with all his heart for saving him. Jimin was hoping for an explanation from the younger but he wouldn't have gone to force jungkook.