Chapter 27

"It's okay to be close now. You guys are officially boyfriends now. And there's no one to take care of jungkook after we've left tomorrow anyway." When namjoon said that, both jungkook's and taehyung's faces turned red with embarrassment.

"Will hyungs go tomorrow?" Jungkook asked, pouting his lips in sadness.

"Yeah, unless my parents will drag me out of my house." Everyone laughed when suga said that.

"Taehyung, I'm going with jimin tomorrow. I'll be right back if you need me because I'm in busan." When drake said that, taehyung nodded.

"But drake can stay with us. Let's stay here." When jungkook said that, taehyung signaled to drake to not accept it.

"Oh no! Why am I spoiling my innocent eyes and mind by being with you two ?? So I'll stay with jimin."

"Okay guys, shall we start now?" Jin asked as both taehyung and jungkook looked at him in wonder.

Jimin put the beer bottles on the floor. Hoseok opened the pizza boxes and placed them nearby.

"Done.. Now you two go and get these two clothes on." Jin handed taehyung the parcel he had in his hand and pushed jungkook and taehyung into the wardrobe and closed the door.

"What is this?" When taehyung opened the parcel, jungkook also approached him.

"Clothes??" Jungkook said as he picked up a shirt from the parcel.

"What the hell is this? Why a dress ??" Taehyung asked as he picked up a gown and pointed. This time jungkook snatched the parcel from taehyung's hand and looked inside. It had a gown, a shirt, pants, and two king & queen crowns. When he saw it, jungkook's face turned red with tears. He knocked the parcel to the floor and made his way to the room. But taehyung pulled jungkook's hand and pulled him closer.

"What is this baby?"

"Did they send me a dress thinking I was a girl?" Tears welled up in jungkook's eyes.

"Come on petal.. they must have been joking.. so don't get angry at that." Taehyung tried to calm jungkook down but jungkook pushed him away.

"What do you mean.. I'm the one who should wear a dress. So why do you care.. right?" Taehyung was hurt when jungkook said that, but he smiled indifferently.

"Okay, listen.. the dress doesn't have a name on it.. I'll wear it. You wear the shirt." Taehyung took off his shirt, put on the dress and put on the queen crown while jungkook looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"Put it on. Do you want me to dress you up?" Taehyung joked, jungkook slumped to his chest crying.

"Please forgive me hyungie.. The way I spoke was very bad."

"Shh.. it's okay. I understand you. I know it's hard for you to get used to these things all of a sudden." Taehyung said as he caressed jungkook's head.

"Didn't hyung get angry when you had to wear a gown?"

"Why do I get angry, bunny? In the past, all men's and women's clothes were almost the same. Even in your country, it was the same. A dress is not a factor that determines gender, you got it? I have never been such a narrow minded person before. So I'm not angry at things like that. And they do this just for fun."

"I am so bad right?? Hyungie is a very open minded person."

"That's how the society we grew up in baby. You will get used to it."

"Don't you two have an idea to come out? Why are you still inside?" Taehyung laughed when he heard jimin's voice.

"Put it on quickly. Or they will think of something else."