Chapter 14

A big commotion in the house in the morning.. Fortunately, gukie is someone who sleep tightly. Or he's already got up now.

"Is this enough chili?" Tae asked and yoonhi nodded.

"Noona see if these noodles are cooked now."

"Yeah, that's enough. Tae oppa, can you cut the meat. Chim, help him too. I'll make the noodles."

Somehow the crew finished cooking in two hours. Today is gukie's, birthday.. That's why everyone is working so hard. They wanted to surprise gukie.

"All right. Just put these on the table in the living room. I'll wake up gukie."

Yoonhi said and ran to gukie's room. The boy was snuggled up and sleeping soundly.

"He doesn't know even if a thief came and took him." Yoonhi murmured and shook gukie.

"Gukie... get up."

"Mmh.... taetae hyung... just a little more." As gukie muttered in his sleep, yoonhi flinched. In the past month yoonhi realized that the bond between gukie and tae was too strong. But she didn't understand what that bond was.

"No, I'm not taetae hyung. I'm your noona. Now get up. We're going to surprise you. Get up quickly and wash your face. Or you can't know what it is, okay?" Yoonhi somehow managed to get gukie up and sent him to wash his face.

They set the table until gukie arrived.

Gukie's eyes widened as he was greeted by them wishing him a happy birthday.

Then he saw the dining room table in the middle of the hall. Those eyes filled with tears.

"You guys have done so much for me.." When gukie said emotionally, the others nodded smiling.

"This is tae oppa's idea."

"Hmm.. now try it and say if it is good or bad." Tae asked ans gukie started eating.

"We all cooked today.." Chim said as gukie coughed.

"Then I don't know if I'm going to have a stomach ache today." When gukie joked that, chim punched him in the head. But what chim didn't notice was the glaring eyes that were turned towards him at that time.

"Mmm... yummy.. this is delicious too.. let's taste this too... wow superb." As gukie complimented, others' faces lit up with delight.

Tae was looking at gukie's face all the time. He was full by just watching the adorable little one eating with a cute pout and cheeks full. When he saw the glowing red lips, he knew that no matter how much he wanted to taste those lips, it was not the time for it. Because yoonhi and chim still don't know about their relationship. Tae didn't even know how to tell them that. So he told gukie to keep all this a secret for now.

Gukie has been sleeping with tae for the past month. The two had not yet gone beyond an innocent kiss. Tae didn't want to hurt gukie at all, but gukie wanted to get hurt by him. But whenever gukie tried to seduce tae, he ended up being crushed in tae's arms. Little gukie is not strong enough to escape tae's hold.

After the meal, the group talked until late in the evening. When the sunset yoonhi and chim left them as usual.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyung, come on..." Gukie came and pulled tae's hand who was sleeping peacefully.

"Mmh... where ??" Tae asked sleepily and gukie squeezed tae's bread cheeks.

"Aww.. hyung is sooo cute when you are sleeping." As gukie said giggling tae pouted. Gukie leaned down and placed a small peck on his plump lips.

"Now why did you want me?"