Chapter 13

When he heard gukie screaming, tae hurried into gukie's room.

"Why gguk?? What happened? Are you fine?" He approached gukie.

"No.. it hurts here." Gukie put tae's hand over his pants and burst into tears. When tae felt the hardness of gukie's dick, he wondered what could have happened to gukie to become sexually aroused.

"What did you do?" That's when tae's eyes went to the book on the floor. "Yeah.. did you read this? Aish, you are doing unwanted work.."

"It's not because of it.. When I looked at it, I remembered the way hyung was in the morning. Then this happened." Gukie told the truth out of fear, but he didn't understand how tae would feel after hearing that.

Tae, on the other hand, gasped when he heard what gukie said. This morning it happened to him because of gukie.. Now it happened to gukie because of him. "I mean .. does that mean we're both gay?" Tae asked himself. On the other hand, if not, their bodies wouldn't react that way. Although ten years older than gukie, tae haven't got a chance to have sex as an army soldier. He just masterbated to pleasure himself. Besides, he had never met anyone who he liked. But at a time when homosexuality was a crime, he was afraid to even think about it. But on top of all that, as gukie got closer and closer to him, tae unknowingly began to break one or two of the boundaries he had set for himself.

"Get up and take a towel. You need to bath.." Tae helped gukie to stand up.

Then he took the boy to the well and bathed him using the cold water.

"Is it still hurting?"

"No hyung.. it doesn't hurt now. It's small now. Why did my peepee suddenly grow big?"

"Hasn't that happened before?" Gukie shook his head when tae asked. That means, It was the first time gukie has been sexually aroused.. and it happened because of tae.

"That's because you're big now."

"Then will I be fine if I bathe?"

"Ah ?? Oh.. Yeah yeah, You take a bath if it happens again."

"Why didn't hyung take a bath in the morning. It was the same thing that happened to me, right?"

"Huh??? Yeah, Don't you remember that I take a bath?"

"Oh.. yeah. But hyung's much bigger than me. Is it because hyung is big?" Tae coughed when he heard that. Even the cheeks turned pink.

"Yeah yeah. Now shut up and finish bathing. It's getting cold." Tae quickly silenced the boy before he asks some embarrassing questions again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why are you here?" Tae asked looking at gukie who came to his room with a pillow.

"Can I sleep with hyung today? I don't feel lonely when you are with me. It's like being with eomma." Gukie cutely explained and tae couldn't chase him away. So he moved a bit a and made room for the younger.

"Hyung ??"

"Mmm?"

"Why do the people in those pictures do that?"

"When two people are in love, they do it. Do you even know what love is?"

"Yeah. Chim hyung brings me novels. So I know."

"It's your chim hyung who is ruining you, gukie." Gukie frowned as tae said.

"Chim hyung is not a bad person even though he reads noona's books secretly."

"Hmmm.. whatever."

"Shall we do the same?" After a while gukie asked again and tae started coughing as usual.