Chapter 5

No matter how hard taehyung searched after that, he couldn't find his korean doll. Three months after the shooting finally ended, taehyung went back to the United States. But jungkook made a big difference in taehyung's life. He could no longer sleep with anyone. This became a problem for his manager, drake. Because it's hard for anyone to believe that someone who lived a playful life suddenly changed.

"Taehyung... why don't you bring anyone now, man. You haven't even been to a club these days. You even refused the ones that came after you. Why man?? What happened in London?"

"I don't know drake.. I don't understand what happened to me. You know I met the most prettiest boy there." Taehyung went to London with his assistant manager because drake had an emergency. So drake didn't know any of this. No one else knew about it. Because even though taehyung talks to everyone and is a social butterfly but he shares his personal stuffs with the closest people.

"Are you going to say now that you stopped sleeping with everyone because of a guy you met by chance?" Drake asked in a voice full of disbelief.

"No, It's not like that. I want to have sex, but I can't do it with others now. I went to the club after I couldn't find the boy. I found a girl to get laid too. But everytime she touched me it's disgusted me. For the first time, i stopped halfway through making out and came back."

"That means the problem is a bit serious. Maybe you are not bisexual but pure gay. Give a try with a guy."

"You're crazy. I have been with few boys before.. but it didn't affect me. I'm always been with women. So how come i feel disgusted by a woman now?"

"Now do you know the name of that boy and where he lives?"

"Name.. uh... ah, he said his name was kookie."

"What.. Cookie??"

"Not a biscuit. I think that's the boy's nickname."

"What the fuck bro?? Were you in such a hurry that you couldn't even ask his real name?"

"Nah man.. the boy is a korean.. he was like a white snowball. He had those big round doe eyes. I wanted to eat him alive. He had a cute innocent bunny smile too. However when he removed his clothes he was so damn sexy.

"Eww.. wipe the drool off your face."

"I wasn't joking man. Seriously.. not only the look but also he is so cute when he is talking.. He had a very beautiful voice. You know, I thought of bringing him home as soon as I saw him."

"Yeah. What else do you think? That's all you want."

"Nah man.. not for that. The boy was hella cute. I not only felt sexual attraction for him.. it was just a habitual feeling.. like I had met him somewhere before."

"Then was it love?? Oh come on man. I know who you are. You will get bored of him after having sex with two or three times with the boy."

"Will I suffer this much then, you asshole? You can't understand me. Get out of here." Drake smiled and put his hand on taehyung's shoulder.

"Okay, sorry. Now tell me what else you know about that korean doll."

"I think he can't speak English. But he understood some of the things I said. He answered in english.. but not very well. We only met for two days. So we didn't have time to talk. After the second day I searched everywhere for the boy, but couldn't find him. The boy came to see a concert. "

"Haven't you asked from the hotel?"

"I did.. but you know their rules. They said they can't give out personal information to outsiders."