Chapter 38

Jungkook woke up early the next morning. As soon as he got up, he felt a severe headache and pain in his lower abdomen, and jungkook started to remember everything that happened yesterday. At the same time, his cheeks became hot as he felt ashamed of himself. When he turned to his other side, he saw taehyung sleeping like a child with his eyes half open. Jungkook got up quietly so that taehyung couldn't hear a sound, put on his clothes that were scattered on the floor, picked up the phone and sent a message to his bodyguard to come pick him up as soon as possible.
After that, he opened a small drawer on the dressing table in taehyung's room and jungkook took an ointment and two pain killers, put the pills in his mouth and drank from the glass of water on the mini table.

After taking the ointment, jungkook sat on the bed and took taehyung's hand, applied the medicine on the red wrist and rubbed it slowly to prevent taehyung from waking up.
When he heard the sound of a car, jungkook got up from the bed, leaned close to taehyung, kissed his forehead softly, turned around and left the room, struggling to bear the pain while walking.

Two or three hours later, jungkook came to his hotel and went straight to meet namjoon. Jungkook felt even more embarrassed because everyone was in namjoon's room when he arrived. It wasn't hard for all the hyungs to understand what happened the night before by the way jungkook walked in with messy hair and purple hickies all over his neck.

"Hyung... uh.. I..I want to go back." Everyone else panicked as jungkook said with a trembling voice.

"What happened kook??" Hobi quickly came and stood next to jungkook.

"Please.. I'll tell you later. I have to go back to Korea right now. Please hyung.." Jungkook said and namjoon nodded.

"Okay then, I'll talk to the manager and tell him we're all leaving today."

"No, hyung.. you don't have to worry about me. Besides, I want to go back soon."

"But you alone???" When jin asked, jimin came and stood next to jungkook.

"I'll go with jungkookie, hyung.. If he goes with me, he can go home with me."

"Okay then, you two go and prepare your things. I will talk to the manager and book the next flight." When namjoon said that and went to meet the manager, the others went to help jungkook and jimin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung woke up about two hours after jungkook left. When he got up, he felt very tired. Taehyung closed his eyes and put his hand on the other side of him hoping for jungkook, but he didn't catch anything, so taehyung quickly opened his eyes and looked around.
When he realized that jungkook was not in bed, taehyung quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom to see if jungkook was inside. But even if he walked all over the house, he couldn't find jungkook.

"So.. you ran away from me just like then and now. It's okay, bunny.. I won't let you go this time." Taehyung thought. He went to the kitchen, washed his mouth, drank a strawberry milkshake and immediately ran upstairs to take a wash.

After taking breakfast, taehyung drove directly to the hotel where jungkook is staying. For some reason, he stopped the car on the way and called jimin. Taehyung sighed in relief when he heard jimin's voice as the call was about to hang up.

"Hello jiminah.. is kookie around?? He came back carefully, didn't he?" When taehyung asked, jimin looked at jungkook who was sitting in the car across from him.

"Ah yes... he came."

"Thank god! I was scared. Ah, that's not it, you're not going anywhere, are you? I'm coming to your hotel." When taehyung said, jimin felt very sad for his soulmate.