Chapter 31

"Son.. Sweetie.. Jungkookie..." Jungkook's mother has been coming from time to time for about an hour to call her son. She is now knocking on jungkook's door for the ninth time. But when there was no response from jungkook, his mother became very scared.

"Hello, jungkookie's appa?"

"Honey?? Why you seem to be in a panic?" Mr. Jeon was bewildered too.

"Our sweetie has not got up yet. I called him but there is no response from him. Now it is almost evening. I'm scared."

"He must have been awake until last night. They 'll be back in a little while. Do not be afraid." After hearing Mr. Jeon's response, Mrs. Jeon was even more nervous. 'What did they do until late night?' That was the first thought that came to her mind.

"However.. how long have I been calling. The door has been locked.. at least one of them should hear me.. one of the two should be up. I'm scared."

"Okay okay, don't panic now and try calling again. But if they don't respond, call me. I'll be right back."

"Hmm.. I'll talk them again." Mrs. Jeon hung up and came back to jungkook's room and knocked on the door.

"Sweetie.. Taehyungie..."

Taehyung opened his eyes and groaned as he could barely hear jungkook's mother's voice. At the same time his eyes went to jungkook who was sleeping on his chest. Seeing that the two of them were naked, taehyung re-imagined the romantic moments they had last night.

"Taehyungie.." Taehyung came to his senses at jungkook's mother's voice.

"Why eomma... jungkookie is still asleep." It was when she heard taehyung's sleepy voice that jungkook's mother felt comforted.

"It's close to evening now. Do you two have no idea to get up?"

As soon as he heard the time, taehyung's eyes widened.

"Ah! I played game with kookie last night and fell asleep in the morning. We'll be down soon eomma." Lying in the morning, taehyung put his hand on jungkook's body and tried to wake him up too.

"Okay then, I'll prepare the lunch table. Come on soon." Jungkook's mother said so and went downstairs.

"Kookie.. Petal.. wake up baby.."

"Mmmmhhh ..." jungkook groaned and turned around again and closed his eyes.

"Aish! He doesn't seem to be getting up today." Taehyung said with a long sigh and went to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with hot water and came back to the room. He picked jungkook up and carried him to the bathroom before putting him in the bathtub. It was when the water hit his body that jungkook blinked and opened his eyes.

Jungkook felt that the pain in his body was gradually lessening due to the slightly warmer water, although he felt a burning sensation when when the water made contact with the scratches and bruises on his body.

"Does it hurt??" Taehyung asked as he pulled jungkook between his legs and pressed him to his chest and kissed his nape.

"Mmh.. that's enough. Don't kiss me. And yeah, it hurts.. how many times did we do that last night ??" When jungkook talked as if the two had sex only for taehyung's sake, taehyung just rolled his eyes. He didn't want to argue with his baby.

"Eomma called us.. she said it was 1pm now and asked us to come and eat." As taehyung said, jungkook's big round eyes turned toward taehyung.

"Did eomma come into the room?"

"No no.. luckily, I locked the room door last night."

"Thank god, Or we're both screwed today."

"Your eomma and appa... Will we be able to get their consent?" Taehyung asked, feeling a sense of uncertainty over jungkook's answer.