Chapter 20

"What are we going to watch now?" Suga asked scrolling through Netflix.

"Hyung... let's see The Last Vampire." Jimin came over and sat down on the side of the sofa. Then hobi and namjoon also came.

"What is that?"

"It's a new movie, hobi hyung. The actor is new, but very talented." When Jimin said that, Suga searched for it.

"This one?"

"Yeah yeah.. he is so handsome right?"

"Who's handsome? Who is more handsome than this worldwide handsome?" Asking that, jin came with a popcorn bowl. Kookie's laughter burst out as the others rolled their eyes.

"Why are you laughing? If you are not the little one, I'll punch you." Jungkook laughed as jin warned, sharing the beer cans with others. Then his eyes went to the TV screen. Suga had selected the movie and played it by then. Jungkook, who was drinking a beer with his legs on the chair, suddenly choked on it and began to cough. The boy started coughing so loud that the others stopped the film and turned to the cookie.

"Why kookie? What happened??" Namjoon asked and jin came and caressed kookie's back.

"Are you okay now?" Jimin asked, after jungkook stopped coughing.

"Yeah, I'm ok.."

"What happened all of a sudden?" Hobi asked looking at the scared face of the youngest.

"Him... how is he in that movie ??" When Jungkook pointed his finger, the group looked at the screen. The film was paused and the main actor was on screen.

 The film was paused and the main actor was on screen

"Ah.. that's a hollywood actor. Jimin told me to play his movie." Suga said shrugging.

"A hollywood actor ???" Jungkook's doe eyes widened.

"Yeah. Maybe you don't know him because he's a new actor. I found out about him after watching his movie the other day. We were about to watch his latest movie, the last vampire." Jimin explained.

"Could it be that the actor's name is Kim Taehyung ??" When jungkook asked, everyone else's eyes widened and all of them turned to him.

"You mean.. your.. then it was him..?" Jin asked the question that was on everyone's head. Jungkook nodded, confirming it.

"Yeah.. Our kookie has caught the best fish." Everyone laughed when hobi said that.

"Now we know our brother-in-law. At least we can try to talk with him now." Namjoon said with a sigh of relief.

"Yeah.. His name is Kim Taehyung. He's twenty-four years old. Ah boy is my age.. a 95 liner." Jimin said while looking at taehyung's google profile.

"So when the holidays come, do we go to America.. or Munsan?" Suga asked, turning to jungkook.