Chapter 40

It was taehyung's 27th birthday. At that time, taehyung was still at Jungkook's house. Taehyung's parents decided to come to Korea for taehyung's birthday and to see their son-in-law.

While taehyung and jimin went to the airport to pick up their parents, jungkook and drake prepared a small party for taehyung's birthday.

Jungkook's parents were also excited because taehyung's parents were coming.

Hours later, taehyung came to jungkook's house with his parents. Jungkook's parents quickly came and welcomed them. But because of the language problem, it was a little difficult to talk to them.
Because of taehyung, jungkook's mother and father could speak a little English, but taehyung's parents couldn't understand a single word of Korean.

Anyway, after everyone finished celebrating taehyung's birthday, taehyung's mom made jungkook sit next to her.

"Aw.. you are so cute baby. I'm really happy with my son's choice. You are so pretty and sexy." While taehyung's mother squeezed jungkook's chubby cheeks, taehyung's father quickly pulled jungkook closer to him.

"Don't squeeze him too much. It will hurt him. Look, his cheeks are already red." Taehyung's father caressed jungkook's cheeks while jungkook's mother and father looked at him lovingly. Although there was a little jealousy in the corner of their hearts because they couldn't give their baby boy to them, they were very happy that their son will have such a loving family.
When taehyung couldn't bear the jealousy, he snatched jungkook from his parents and dragged him upstairs saying that he have to get his birthday present from jungkook. Everyone understood what taehyung meant and they all laughed making jungkook shy. Jungkook slapped taehyung butt with blushing cheeks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyung.." Jungkook put the book he was reading aside and turned to taehyung.

"Mmm"

"Aren't you going to give me a gift for our engagement?" When Jungkook asked, taehyung raised an eyebrow and looked at jungkook with a look of 'Are you serious??'.

"I gave you a diamond ring worth a lot of money.. Well, now you have to give me a ring."

"It's not like that. When someone propose, they always give a ring. I want a good gift."

"Hey hey, once you asked me for a car, another time you asked me for a ship, this time you want a plane??"

"You're a meanie. How many presents have I bought you? You don't remember them?" Taehyung rolled his eyes as jungkook glared.

"Yes, yes, you give me small gifts and ask for big things."

"Why not?? You are my sugar daddy.. right?" As jungkook winked, taehyung narrowed his eyes and looked at jungkook.

"Mm.. I will give you a big gift later. Give me my favorite gift now." Taehyung pushed jungkook onto the bed and hovered over him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a hot hour, taehyung caressed jungkook's head on his chest with an unbearable love. No matter how many pillows were on the bed, jungkook always slept on taehyung's chest. When jungkook's pillow became taehyung, taehyung's pillow became jungkook too. Because it is taehyung's habit to hug something when he sleeps.. So jungkook was taehyung's pillow every day when jungkook was there.

"Petal..."

"Um??"

"Should I post a photo of the two of us on instagram??" When taehyung asked, jungkook was shocked and looked at taehyung.

"Uh.. If you say no, It's okay. I can understand you." Taehyung said sadly and jungkook felt sad. He knows very well how much taehyung loves to tell everyone about his love. Taehyung wanted to love for everyone to see.. to show the world that jungkook is his. He never thought about the problems they would face. But Jungkook wanted to love secretly so as not to cause unnecessary problems. Jungkook believed that if you really loves someone, you don't need to shout to the whole world.
But this time, Jungkook decided to give in to taehyung's passion.