Chapter 25

"Are we going back today?" Jin asked when they got back to the hotel the next day.

"The driver is tired. We'll go tomorrow morning." When namjoon said that, jungkook came and sat next to him.

"Hyung ??"

"Yes, what's the problem?" Hoseok asked as he realized that the youngest had come to ask for something.

"Umm.. taehyungie hyungie wamts to go home with me.. so..."

"You are scared ??" Jimin asked as he understood jungkook. Jungkook nodded.

"Are you trying to tell us to come now?" Suga, who was leaned on the chair and asked without even opening his eyes.

"If you guys can.. I'm scared. What will my eomma and appa say.." When jungkook asked showing his big doe eyes, who can say no? So they agreed to go to jungkook's house.

That's when taehyung came there with drake.

"There's a swimming pool downstairs. Let's go there?" Taehyung suggested and jin and hobi jumped happily. 

"I'm sleepy.." As usual, suga replied with his eyes closed and jimin pulled suga by the legs and threw him to the ground. For a second or two, suga's eyes widened as he couldn't imagine what had happened. Then his cold eyes turned to jimin.

"JIMINN!!!" Frightened by suga's screams, jimin ran and hid behind jungkook

"Remember, you survived because of bunny." Saying that, suga got up and went to his room and closed the door loudly.

For others, the incident may have been normal, but to taehyung and drake it wasn't. They wondered how suga's anger had subsided so quickly. Jimin understood them both.

"Suga hyung loves kookie." When he said that jimin saw taehyung's face darken. So he quickly added,
"No no, not such love.. kookie is like his little brother. So he doesn't get angry in front of kookie."

"That's why jiminie hyung always survives by sacrificing me." Jungkook completed the rest.

Anyway, after half an hour, the group got ready and came to the swimming pool. They were not disturbed because there were not many people. The group changed clothes and went into the water in shorts.

"Aren't you coming?" Taehyung yelled as jungkook stared at them without going down to the pool. Jungkook shook his head to say no.

"He's shy.." Taehyung turned to jin as he said that.

"Shy??"

"Yeah, He doesn't even change clothes in front of us. He showers after we go to bed."

"But it's not going to work out that way."

"Yeah, but what to do? None of us could change him."

"Hmm.. Is that so. Wait then.." Taehyung said and came out of the pool and walked towards jungkook. Jungkook's cheeks flushed when he saw taehyung coming towards him with only wet shorts. Jungkook's body trembled with familiar tingle when he saw taehyung's veiny arms, collarbones, built body, and most importantly taehyung's member that was showing because of the wetness of the short.