Chapter 35

"Now stop crying jungkook." Mr. CEO helped jungkook up and sit on the chair. He was not inhumane enough to not feel sad when he saw jungkook who was like his kid crying like that. But as an adult, he realized that jungkook would have to suffer even more in the future because of this relationship.

"Jungkook, if you continue this relationship, not only the two of you, but the other six will have to suffer the consequences. I'm not saying to end the relationship altogether, but it's better for you two to stay away for a while. "Jungkook spoke before the CEO could say anything.

"I like..."

"Ah ??"

"I'd like to give our relationship a break." Jungkook said and opened the door and ran straight to his room crying. He locked the door and fell into bed, crying profusely. He knows that this decision will hurt him and taehyung a lot. But jungkook didn't want to see taehyung depressed because of him. And jungkook never wanted to see his hyungs' future ruined because of him. So that was the best decision he could have made at the time.

"Petal.. Aah! Today's very tired." Taehyung said as soon as he answered the call, but he stopped talking when he heard jungkook's whimpers.

"Baby.. are you crying kookie?"

"I..it h..hurts so bad taehyungie.."

"Jungkook, stop crying and take a deep breath. That's right, now tell me what happened like a good boy?"

"Tae.."

"Aish baby.. How can I watch you cry like that?" Taehyung asked because his eyes were wet seeing jungkook crying like a baby. This time jungkook rubbed her nose, sniffling loudly.

"Let's break up hyungie." The words came out of jungkook's mouth and he burst into tears again. Taehyung tried to grasp what jungkook l said for a few seconds. When he understood what he had said, taehyung tightened his chest because the pain was hard to bear.

"Suddenly? But what happened baby... Did I do something wrong?"

"Please hyungie.. I'm sorry.. I.. I didn't realize you had a problem d..despite being so close to you. I just fought with you. I'm not a good boyfriend.."

"Now what's my problem? What's the reason for making this decision, Petal?"

"I don't want to see you being hated by my fans because of me hyung. They will never accept this relationship.. this relationship will ruined the future of all of us. We are doing something like running after a mirage."

When jungkook said that, taehyung was filled with unbearable sadness and anger.

"Did you think I endured all those insults and hate to leave you in the end? Huh?? I can fight for you even with the whole world.. if you were with me." Taehyung's voice trembled. Jungkook's heart felt the weight of those tears as taehyung shed a tear from those eyes that didn't cry easily.

"Please hyung.."

"Listen baby... let's face it all together. Please jungkookie, give me one chance." No matter how much taehyung pleaded, jungkook's decision didn't change. Jungkook didn't want to see everyone's lives ruined by him. So in the next moment he said something that he never thought to say. And their relationship was also shaken by those words.

"I can't. Please don't force me hyung. You don't understand me. Because homosexuality in your society is not a crime. But the situation in our country is much different.. Even my parents will suffer from this. I'm going to ruin everyone's dreams. So I'm not going to turn my back on them all, hyung. Let's break up hyung. That's the best solution." Jungkook said.

"OK then. You value all of them except me. You couldn't turn your back on them but you could turn your back on me. Never mind petal. Thank you so much for making me realize what's my place in your world. Be happy then.. I will never bother you again. " Taehyung said that and waited for few seconds for jungkook's answer, but when the call was disconnected without answering, he fell to the ground screaming and crying. Taehyung cried for hours as jungkook's words echoed through the eerily silent room again and again.