Chapter 23

"Hyungs?? What are you doing?" At that moment, they heard jungkook's voice behind them.

Because they were surrounded, jungkook didn't see the person who came to see him.

"Kookie?" For about eight months he had been searching everywhere for his baby and when he came in front of him, taehyung's chest began to pound as he forgot the whole world. Jungkook, on the other hand, paused for a moment as he heard a deep soothing voice that was very familiar. That's when he saw taehyung standing behind his hyungs. For a moment jungkook's mind wondered if he was dreaming.

"H..hyungie ??" As those words came out of jungkook's trembling lips, Taehyung came and hugged jungkook while the others widened their eyes and watched the incident. Although the two had only been together for two days, their behavior showed that they had known each other for a long time.

"I was looking for you everywhere petal.. why did you leave me like that?" As Taehyung hugged jungkook, jungkook also put his arms around taehyung and hugged him.

"T..here was nothing.. between the.. two of us. So.. I was afraid to talk about it." As jungkook mumbled, taehyung said nothing and tightened his hold around jungkook.

"I'm sorry kookie. Forgive me for everything that happened."

"What is hyung saying? You did nothing wrong.." jungkook shyly muttered.

"Ahem, that's enough now." It was namjoon's voice that moved taehyung away from jungkook.

"Umm.. can I take him with me today?" Taehyung turned to namjoon with hopeful eyes.

"No, I'm sorry, but we have an interview tomorrow. so we need to practice on it. But after tomorrow, you can have him as much as you want. Because we are on our vacation from tomorrow." Initially, taehyung's face was pale, but when he found out that jungkook was on vacation from tomorrow, the boy's face lit up with a beautiful boxy smile.

"Okay then, I'll be patient until then. At least, being able to see my baby like this is more than enough for now." Jungkook's cheeks flushed as taehyung spoke in a loving voice.

"Seems like he can't live without our jungkook now." Jin said in Korean and the others laughed and agreed. But taehyung and drake couldn't  understand anything. That's when taehyung thought he want to learn korean somehow.

"Hmm.. guys then let's start practice again right ??" The others agreed as suga leaned on the sofa.

"Okay then, you guys practice. We'll see you later. Kookie.. can I get your phone number? Please ??" When taehyung turned to jungkook again, the boy unlocked his phone and handed it to taehyung, looking down. Taehyung took a call to his number and handed jungkook his phone again.

"Thank you.. everyone do well tomorrow then. All the best. My kookie baby should do well too.. ok?" As taehyung said that, he said goodbye to everyone. Drake also said goodbye to the group and left to go back with taehyung.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taetae hyungie💜️

Good morning!

All the best baby. Do well today.. Fighting 💪 😘

The next morning, when he saw the message sent by taehyung, a beautiful smile appeared on jungkook's face.

Baby petal 🐰💜️

Good morning hyungie.. Thank you so much❤️

Taehyung's eyes gleamed with happiness when he saw kookie's message. Taehyung wanted to be with jungkook and be in his arms, but he knew that they would never get that much freedom from their jobs.