Chapter 12

When he woke up the next morning, tae felt a comforting warmth. When he opened his eyes he saw that he was hugging gukie. Gukie was also cuddling in his arms like a little one. A sweet boxy smile appeared on tae's face. He stared at gukie's cute face for a while, then removed a hair strand from his forehead and carefully kissed him on the forehead. As he moved away, he saw gukie staring at him with round eyes.

"Oh! I.."

"I miss eomma." Gukie said before tae could say anything.

"Ah?"

"She wakes me up every morning and kisses my forehead."

"Oh..."

"Does your eomma do the same?"

"Ah, yes.. she did when I was a child." As he said that, gukie climbed on top of tae's body and kissed his forehead, almost giving tae a heart attack.

"Are you happy now? I gave you a kissie instead of your eomma." Gukie cutely explained to tae, who was staring wide-eyed, sitting on top of tae's body with his legs on either side.

"Why?? Isn't my kiss as good as your eomma?" Gukie pouted sadly as tae stared at him without saying anything. But tae now had a bigger problem than a heartattack. Although gukie didn't do it on purpose, he was rubbing his ass against tae's crotch area.

"Ah! No

"Ah! No.. Your kiss is same as my mom. But gukie, can you get off me now?"

"Am I overweight?"

"No.. just get off."

"No!!" Tae was now close to suffocating.

"Then please don't move." The stubborn gukie, who didn't understand tae's helplessness, decided to do what tae told him not to do.

"Aish, this boy." As he couldn't bear it anymore, tae picked up gukie and put him on the other side before getting up.

"What's that?" As gukie asked looking at tae's crotch area with his big eyes, tae followed his gaze and looked down.

"Aish what the hell is this?" Tae cursed when he looked at his hardened member protruding well over his pants.

"Is an animal crawled into the pants?" Tae quickly grabbed gukie's hand as the little one reached for it.

"I'll take off my pants and check. You go.. Go and make some tea."

"But.., is hyung good?"

"Yeah yeah.. I'll be right back. You go."

"Okay.. tell me if it is a mouse. We can tell chim to bring their cat."

Tae couldn't think whether to cry or laugh.

"Ok ok, now go.. or I will take off my pants in front of you.. okay?" That's when gukie calmed down. When his cheeks turned red, the boy jumped up and ran out of the room.